Bits and Pieces - November 18, 2011
November 18, 2011
Demi Moore has announced she's ending her marriage to Ashton Kutcher. Out of force of habit, Kim Kardashian denied the marriage was a sham.
It looks like the case of JUSTIN BIEBER'S alleged baby mama has imploded on her. TMZ got their hands on a text Mariah Yeater sent that asks a friend to erase a message in which her mom says someone other than Bieber is the father and then promising to give that person a cut of the action when she scores a payday. The erased message supposedly says that her baby was fathered by an ex-boyfriend named Robbie and photos of Mariah and Robbie from around the time she got pregnant have also surfaced. In another message, Mariah asks the recipient to tell Robbie how important it is for him to be in his son's life. The messages are in the hands of Bieber's lawyer, but word is Justin still plans to take the paternity test. Meanwhile, Selena Gomez was on Ellen's show yesterday and weighed in on the maybe baby drama, saying it's not easy to deal with. (See and hear here)
CBS has renewed SURVIVOR. Not only will its 24th run begin on February 15th, CBS ordered up Seasons 25 and 26, which will keep it on the air through 2013. Jeff Probst will stay on as host.
- MICHAEL STIPE told CNN that in regards to REM possibly reuniting somewhere down the road, "Never say never, but we're not going to do it. If we ever did, we would tell you exactly why, and it would be because one of us for some reason or other really needed money."
- The release of RICK ROSS' new album, "God Forgives, I Don't," has been pushed back to early 2012. It was due to be released on December 13th and Ross' recent medical issues are partly to blame for the delay.
- TAYLOR SWIFT will be profiled by 60 Minutes this Sunday. In the interview, Taylor says she's reminded of her status as role model every day and that it's her responsibility to know it and to be conscious of it.
- ABC: Extreme Makeover: Home Editions and 20/20 are new
- CBS: A Gifted Man, CSI: NY and Blue Bloods are new
- Fox: Kitchen Nightmares and Fringe are new
- NBC: Chuck, Grimm and Dateline are new
- CW: Nikita and Supernatural are new
- ESPN: College football with Oklahoma State at Iowa State
- ESPN2: College hoops 2K Sports Classic, Final
The Los Angeles Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw won the National League Cy Young Award. Kershaw tied for the NL lead in wins with 21 and was first in ERA with a 2.28 and led the league with 248 strikeouts.
Drug agents served a search warrant on the Ravenna Township, Minnesota home of Mark Siebenaler and his wife, Heidi. Heidi happens to be a Dakota County probation supervisor and she'll now quite possibly need such an officer of her own. And what led the drug agents to their home? That would be their 11-year-old son, who said he was fed up with marijuana smoke in his house and took pictures of his parents' toking activities and sent them to the cops. Heidi says her husband smokes marijuana for medicinal purposes.
2006: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were married in Italy
actress ChloÃ« Sevigny (Big Love, Zodiac, Dogville) 37