Bits and Pieces - February 22, 2012
February 22, 2012
Paris Hilton won $30,000 playing blackjack in Las Vegas over the weekend. Paris says she hit on 17, hit on the blackjack dealer, hit on the pit boss...
It may be a bit too soon, but a black velvet dress that belonged to WHITNEY HOUSTON and a pair of earrings she wore in the movie "The Bodyguard" will go up for auction next month. It's also reported that the family has cut a deal to sell video of the funeral. Whitney didn't exactly leave a fortune behind for Bobbi Kristina and the family says they agreed to the sale for her benefit. However, you won't be seeing items from the hotel room where Whitney died go up for sale as the family reportedly stripped the room bare to prevent any items from being sold.
LINDSAY LOHAN will host the March 3rd episode of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. The musical guest will be Jack White.
- As had been rumored, ADAM LAMBERT will perform with QUEEN. However, as it stands now, it'll only be for one night on July 7th at the Sonisphere event at Knebworth.
- You could soon be seeing a lot more of the late NATE DOGG! Someone is shopping around a 5-minute sex tape featuring Dogg and an unidentified female.
- KIX BROOKS will release his first solo single next month. It's called "New to This Town" and it features Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh.
- Jay Leno: Bill O'Reilly; actor Rob Riggle; Rumer performs
- David Letterman: Alec Baldwin; Eric Hutchinson performs
- Jimmy Kimmel: Eric Stonestreet; SI Swimsuit cover model Kate Upton
- Conan: Amanda Seyfried; Fun performs
- Jimmy Fallon: Tyler Perry; writer David Wain; David Alan Grier performs
- Craig Ferguson: Bill Maher; actress Eloise Mumford
- Carson Daly: Filmmakers Dan Lindsay and T.J. Martin; director Lucy Walker; Fool's Gold performs
The Kansas City Chiefs have signed former Oakland Raiders cornerback Stanford Routt to a three-year deal.
Chiefland, Florida's John Christopher Champion went into a local convenience store and robbed the place, telling the clerk police wouldn't arrest a handicapped person such as him. Not only was Champion incorrect about that, he made it easy for police to make the arrest when his wheelchair became stuck in the sand behind the convenience store. Champion made the most of this time while waiting to be arrested as officers found him drinking a Bud Light Lime when they arrived.
1995: American balloonist Steve Fossett became the first person to fly solo across the Pacific
actor Corbin Bleu (High School Musical, Flight 29 Down) 23