Bits and Pieces - April 5, 2012
April 5, 2012
Rumor has it that there's a sex video going around starring celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay. The video reportedly shows Ramsay in the throes of passion with Mrs. Butterworth.
Pit bull attorney GLORIA ALLRED has gotten involved in the case of that transgender Canadian beauty queen who was disqualified from the Miss Universe pageant before being allowed to compete. DONALD TRUMP owns the Miss Universe pageant, and the high profile name may explain why Allred got involved even though the matter seemed to be settled. Allred and Jenna Talackova held a news conference in which Jenna said she "didn't ask Mr. Trump to prove he's a naturally born man...or to view his anatomy. It made no difference to her. Why should it have made a difference to him?" Of course, Donald later weighed in, telling TMZ, "I think Gloria would be very, very impressed with [my penis]." Donald also said he'd be willing to show what he's got if Gloria's willing to pay the right price.
JACK WAGNER was eliminated on DANCING WITH THE STARS. However, the big news was a rule change that will see the bottom two stars, as voted on by viewers, have one final dance-off and then the judges will decide which star goes home. The rule change is in response to talented celebrity dancers being eliminated, while clumsy but popular contestants stay on the show.
- JASON MRAZ is planning an international tour this year in support of his upcoming album Love Is a Four Letter Word. The North American leg with CHRISTINA PERRI kicks off August 10th in New Orleans.
- RIHANNA told reporters in Britain that she would give her "entire life" for the opportunity to star in a biopic of WHITNEY HOUSTON. That may seem a little over the top seeing as how such a biopic may or may not be in the works and since Rihanna also said she hasn't been contacted about such a project.
- SUGARLAND will give their depositions next week about last year's deadly Indiana State Fair stage collapse. The fair's executive director has already testified that she twice asked them to delay their performance and they refused because they were trying to get to Iowa to play the state fair there.
- Today: Betty White; Martha Stewart; reality-TV star Tori Spelling
- Good Morning America: "Dancing with the Stars" castoffs; "Top Chef'" all-star Fabio Viviani
- CBS This Morning: Actress Laura Linney
- Kelly: Actor Johnny Galecki; co-host Peter Facinelli.
- The View: Wilson Phillips performs
- The Talk: Guest co-host Gladys Knight; actress Mena Suvari
- Ellen DeGeneres: Emma Stone; Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw perform; dancer Time Salaz performs
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will hear the appeals of New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton and other team officials suspended over the team's bounty system today. Goodell has said he'll expedite his final ruling.
Pennsylvania's Washington Park School is looking for a new bus driver. That's because 49-year-old Miguel Rivera was fired after he was charged with driving three busloads of students to a field trip while under the influence of alcohol. Apparently deciding to celebrate his newfound freedom from work, Miguel was again charged with DUI after he was stopped while driving his personal vehicle less than 17 hours after his bus bust.
2007: Don Imus made offensive on-air remarks about the Rutgers University women's basketball team and was fired by CBS Radio and MSNBC.
actress Jamie Lynn Spears (Zoey 101) 21