Bits and Pieces - April 19, 2012
April 19, 2012
Kim Kardashian says she wants to run for mayor of Glendale, California. If you're going to have a political candidate with a sex tape, at least it's Kim Kardashian and not Newt Gingrich.
Are KHLOé KARDASHIAN and LAMAR ODOM expecting a baby? If you believe Lamar's dad, Joe Odom, they are. Joe recently told a gossip site, "I got a little news. I'm about to have a grandchild." He added that Lamar is "so excited" and that he and Khloé "have been trying to do this for a couple of years." Perhaps they'll have to try awhile longer as a source close to Khloé denies the rumor.
BACHELOR PAD 3 is accepting applications from the general public for the first time. If you'd like to be on the show, you can go to the ABC website and upload an audition video.
- AXL ROSE has written another letter, this time apologizing to fans in Cleveland. Axl basically said that his snub of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame had nothing to do with Cleveland and that he loves the city and his fans there.
- MYSTIKAL is headed to jail for three months for probation violation. A Louisiana judge sentenced Mystikal after he was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery back on February 22nd.
- TRACY LAWRENCE was robbed of some music gear early Monday morning when someone broke into a trailer while he was on tour in Bakersfield. Luckily, they were able to get some temporary replacement gear so Tracy won't miss any shows.
- Jay Leno: Jimmy Fallon; 8-Year-Old author H.L. McCullough; Toby Keith
- David Letterman: Jennifer Lawrence; author Gail Collins; The Shins perform
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Love Hewitt; chef Georgina Pellegrini; Jason Mraz
- Conan: Sean Hayes; actor Paul F. Tompkins; Girls performs
- Jimmy Fallon: Joel McHale; director James Cameron; The Ting Tings perform
- Craig Ferguson: Actor Michael Sheen; actor Michael Ian Black
- Carson Daly: Actors J.B. Smoove and Annie Mumolo; Bombay Bicycle Club
Larry Brown has reportedly agreed to become the head basketball coach at SMU.
Brown hasn't coached since 2010, when he resigned from the Charlotte Bobcats.
Mallory Renee Mims went to Ormond Beach, Florida's Pirana Bar and Grille and filled out a job application. Apparently finding the atmosphere to her liking, the 22-year-old Mallory hung out at the bar and had three shots of tequila. No word on whether Mallory's 5-year-old daughter found the atmosphere to her liking out in Mallory's car in the parking lot with the windows rolled up, but when a customer arrived, she denied that the kid was hers. Luckily, when Mallory tried to unlock her car and leave, a bartender took away her keys. Police then took Mallory away and her mother took her daughter away.
2006: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had a baby daughter they named Suri.
actress America Ferrera (Ugly Betty, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) 28