Bits and Pieces - April 27, 2012
April 27, 2012
The Octomom paid her hair stylist $520 for a Brazilian blowout and two haircuts even though she gets $2,000 a month in food stamps. Before you get outraged, the Octomom says sometimes her kids have to go to bed without manicures.
Among those not too thrilled with the Kimye, otherwise known as KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST, are Kanye's label mate JAY-Z and wife BEYONCE. It was rumored that Kim and Kanye broke up when he found out she planned to take her reality show cameras on Kanye's upcoming European Watch the Throne tour with Jay-Z. Now word has it that Jay-Z and Beyonce refused to enter a dinner hosted by basketball player Carmelo Anthony this week until after Kim and Kanye left. The tabloids say Jay-Z and Beyonce waited outside in a van until they left because Beyonce refuses to be in the same photo shot with Kim.
GREY'S ANATOMY executive producer Shonda Rhimes has confirmed that a beloved character will die in the May 17th season finale. No, she's not saying which character it is, so you'll have to watch.
- DAMON ALBARN now says he was misrepresented in a recent interview in which he said his bands BLUR and THE GORILLAZ were pretty much over. Albarn says he goes back and forth on whether or not to continue with the bands and isn't sure what'll become of Blur after they play the summer Olympics closing ceremonies in August.
- WIZ KHALIFA was cited for marijuana in his room at a Holiday Inn in Nashville yesterday. Apparently another hotel guest complained about the smell and police stopped by. Wiz allegedly tossed an item in hopes of hiding it from police, but the cops retrieved it and wrote him up.
- THE ZAC BROWN BAND will release their next album, called "Uncaged," on July 10th.
- Today: Jenna Fisher ("The Office"); author Zac Bissonnette
- Good Morning America: Cast of "One Day at a Time"; singer Olivia Newton-John; Katherine Jenkins performs
- CBS This Morning: Bill O'Reilly; Rolling Stone co-founder Jann Wenner
- Kelly: Jenna Fischer; director Garry Marshall; co-host Matthew Broderick
- The View: Reality Show Roundup
- The Talk: Actress Mary McCormack; chef Paul Bartolotta
- Ellen DeGeneres: Adam Levine; singer Colton Dixon; singers Sophia Grace and Rosie
Al Horford says he'll miss the Atlanta Hawks' opening round playoff series against Boston. Horford has missed most of the season recovering from surgery to repair a torn left pectoral muscle.
Roanoke, Virginia's Michael Deel shot himself and his wife. No, it wasn't a murder-suicide. It seems that Deel accidentally shot himself in the hand with a gun. Apparently not learning his lesson to be careful with loaded firearms, seconds later he shot his wife in the leg as she was sitting beside him. Fans of irony will have a blast when they hear the Deels were in a firearms safety class.
2005: The Airbus A380, the world's largest jetliner, made its maiden flight
actor Channing Tatum (G.I. Joe, She's The Man, Coach Carter) 32