Bits and Pieces - June 7, 2012
June 7, 2012
Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris have gotten back together after she dumped him, but they're taking things slowly. After all, there's no need to rush things when Hefner has his whole life ahead of him.
DEMI MOORE and BRUCE WILLIS' daughter SCOUT WILLIS was busted for drinking a beer in New York's Union Square and giving cops a fake ID. Scout is 20 years old and handed the officer a New York ID card with the name Katherine Kelly, before producing her real California ID. Scout was charged with criminal impersonation and breaking the open container law and is due in Manhattan Criminal Court on July 31st.
Rumor has it that BACHELORETTE season-six winner ROBERTO MARTINEZ, who later broke off his engagement to Ali Fedotowsky, will be the next Bachelor. However, other sources say he's only under consideration. In any case, there should be an official announcement by the end of the summer.
- MATCHBOX TWENTY'S first new studio album in a decade is on the way. The album is called North and it's due out on September 4th.
- LIL WAYNE is teaming up with DJ Scoob Doo to launch a new website called BreadOverBed.com. The site will follow Wayne as he goes about his business.
- THE ZAC BROWN BAND will release their next album, called Uncaged, on July 10th. The first single is a tune called The Wind, and it's now online.
- Jay Leno: Julia Louis-Dreyfus; The Beach Boys perform
- David Letterman: Jane Fonda; London Mayor Boris Johnson; Jimmy Cliff
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Kardashians; comic Adam Carolla; K'Naan performs
- Conan: Jennifer Love Hewitt; Breckin Meyer; JD McPherson
- Jimmy Fallon: Julianne Hough; actor Colin Hanks; Leon Redbone with The Roots
- Craig Ferguson: Sean Hayes; actress Lena Dunham
- Carson Daly: Seann William Scott; "No Room for Rockstars"; Dr. Dog performs
The Montreal Canadiens have hired Michel Therrien to be their head coach for the second time. Therrien first coached the Canadiens from 2000 until 2003.
Scranton, Pennsylvania's 33-year-old Joe Mongeon started a water balloon fight with a 9-year-old kid. Unfortunately, Joe came out on the losing end when the kid hit him with a water balloon. Even worse, Joe came out on the losing end when police arrested him after he chased the kid down, pushed him to the ground and kicked him and then punched the boy's mother when she intervened.
1844: The Y.M.C.A. was founded in London.
musician Uncle Kracker 38