Bits and Pieces - June 12, 2012
June 12, 2012
Naked photos of Jersey Shore's Snooki have surfaced online. One of the photos shows her with her robe opened, exposing her Snooki.
Another MEGAN FOX baby bump photo has surfaced and this one looks even more convincing than past pictures. In this one, Megan is seen walking hand-in-hand with husband Brian Austin Green. Supposed insiders say the baby rumors are true and that they're expecting a girl.
"Chuck" star ZACHARY LEVI is reportedly in early talks to join the cast of the movie "Thor 2" as Fandral, one of the Warriors Three.
- CHRIS DAUGHTRY is teaming up with DC Comics on their We Can Be Heroes campaign to benefit famine victims in the Horn of Africa. Daughtry recorded a new acoustic version of the song "Rescue Me," off his new album Break the Spell, to benefit the campaign. The song is now available on iTunes and all proceeds will go directly to the fund.
- Deongelo Holmes, one of THE YING YANG TWINS, was busted in Georgia for marijuana possession and DUI. The police report says his eyes were "bloodshot and glazed" and his speech was "mumbled, slurred and slow." He was also charged with child endangerment because his two young kids were in the car.
- MIRANDA LABERT has passed the one million follower mark on Twitter. Miranda was even presented with a plaque commemorating the feat backstage at the CMA Music Festival.
- Jay Leno: Elizabeth Banks; sportscaster Dan Patrick; Brandi Carlile performs
- David Letterman: Mark Wahlberg; race car driver Sebastian Vettel; Black Box Revelation performs
- Jimmy Kimmel: Andy Samberg; National Spelling Bee Champion Snigdha Nandipati; Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros perform
- Conan: From Chicago: Jack McBrayer, Grace Potter & The Nocturnals perform
- Jimmy Fallon: Keira Knightley; actor Eric Andre; Glen Hansard performs
- Craig Ferguson: Actor Jason Schwartzman; comic Rory Scovel
- Carson Daly: TV host Piers Morgan; Thee Oh Sees perform
Former Auburn University football players Edward Christian and Ladarious Phillips were shot to death at a pool party near campus on Saturday night. Police are searching for the suspect, identified as Desmonte Leonard.
Britain's 21-year-old Michael Ruse and his friend Terry Reeve were arrested on charges of beating up Reeve's father with a baseball bat and a baton. While awaiting a verdict in his trial, a friend wrote to Ruse on Facebook asking how the trial was going. Ruse responded, "Yeah I think I get away with it." He was a bit premature on that call as someone noticed the exchange and brought it to the court's attention. Ruse promptly changed his plea to guilty and he was sentenced to 46 weeks in prison. Not learning his lesson, Ruse later returned to Facebook to chew out the judge, calling him "stuck up."
1919: Sir Barton won the Belmont Stakes, becoming the first Triple Crown winner
actor Shia LaBeouf (Transformers, Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps) 26