Bits and Pieces - June 28, 2012
June 28, 2012
A woman is trying to sell photos of football's Terrell Owens having sex with himself. However, Owens says he was just spiking the ball.
MEGAN FOX and BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN still haven't confirmed those baby rumors, at least not verbally. However, photos have surfaced showing the couple celebrating their anniversary in Hawaii. The photos show Megan in a bikini with a definite baby bump and one of the pictures even shows Green kissing Megan's belly. The photos were taken from close range so if they weren't posed, they at least had to know the photographer was there.
KRISTIN CHENOWETH has landed a recurring role in THE GOOD WIFE. She'll play a political reporter who investigates the Florrick campaign and marriage.
- You'll have some extra chances to catch BON IVER on tour this September. They've added seven extra dates, including two additional shows at New York City's Radio City Music Hall.
- 50 CENT was briefly hospitalized following a car accident Monday night on the Long Island Expressway in New York. Photos showed him on a stretcher being taken to a hospital where they ran tests on his neck and back. His rep says he's doing fine.
- STEEL MAGNOLIA will perform God Bless America during the seventh inning stretch of tomorrow night's Arizona Diamondbacks and Atlanta Braves game. The game will be shown on the MLB network.
- Jay Leno: Mila Kunis; comic Jim Norton; Justin Bieber performs
- David Letterman: Channing Tatum; The Gaslight Anthem performs
- Jimmy Kimmel: Matt LeBlanc; actress Selma Blair; Linkin Park performs
- Conan: Actor Chris Pine; actor Anthony Mackie; El-P performs
- Jimmy Fallon: Salma Hayek; writer Aaron Sorkin; The Jacksons; LMFAO
- Craig Ferguson: Lisa Kudrow; producer Harvey Weinstein
- Carson Daly: Journalist Erin Burnett; musical group The White Buffalo
Matt Kenseth announced he'll leave Roush-Fenway Racing at the end of the season. Kenseth won this year's Daytona 500 and leads the points standings. No reason was given for the split, although the team has been having trouble securing sponsorship. Kenseth will be replaced next season by Rickey Stenhouse Jr.
James Tindell pleaded guilty to robbery charges in Oregon in 2010 and avoided jail by attending drug treatment. Apparently changing his mind, Tindell skipped out and used Facebook to taunt his probation officer and the judge, saying things like, "Catch me if you can" and signing his messages "the 1 who got away." However, he left other posts such as "I'm in Alabama" and a sonogram of his unborn son with the name of the hospital. Authorities caught up with Tindell, who was hauled before the same judge he taunted. This time Tindell was in tears as he pleaded for leniency. The judge had the last laugh as he sent Tindell to prison and ordered him to reimburse the state of Oregon $2,600 for the cost of flying him back.
2003: Over 735,000 phone numbers were registered on the first day of the national do-not-call list to block telemarketers.
actor Ed Westwick (Gossip Girl, J. Edgar) 25