Bits and Pieces - September 26, 2012
September 26, 2012
There are two Kanye West sex tapes being shopped around and he's desperately trying to stop them from being released. You can't blame Kanye for not wanting the sex tapes released because look how they ruined his girlfriend's career.
There are rumors going around that BEYONCé may be pregnant again. A source tells Hollywood Life that Beyoncé is expecting and they ran a photo of her wearing a form-fitting leopard dress over the weekend that supposedly shows a baby bump. However, the PR company that sent out the photo said it was just the way the dress appeared in the image that made it appear like a bump.
COLIN FIRTH has reportedly agreed to sign on for a sequel to THE KING'S SPEECH. Word has it that the sequel will be set during the Blitz in World War II, with director Tom Hooper and stars Helena Bonham Carter and Geoffrey Rush all expected to return as well.
- Despite his trip to rehab, you'll still be able to see GREEN DAY'S BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG on The Voice. It turns out that Armstrong taped his segments as mentor alongside Christina Aguilera this summer, well before the meltdown.
- WIZ KHALIFA could be in trouble after he allegedly pulled an Amanda Bynes. A woman told L.A. police she'd been working on a music video shoot with Wiz and when everyone was leaving the set around midnight he bashed into her car and kept going.
- Word has it that TAYLOR SWIFT has signed on to play JONI MITCHELL in the movie adaptation of Sheila Weller's book "Girls Like Us." The book tells the story of Mitchell and fellow singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Carole King.
- Today: Jimmy Fallon and actor Anthony Anderson; actors Jesse Bradford and Zach Cregger; actress NeNe Leakes.
- Good Morning America: Author Caroline Kennedy
- CBS This Morning: Actress Carol Burnett
- Kelly & Michael: Jimmy Fallon; reality TV star NeNe Leakes
- The View: President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama
- The Talk: Benjamin Bratt; chef Antonia Lofaso
- Ellen DeGeneres: Zooey Deschanel; actress Maggie Elizabeth Jones; No Doubt performs
The NFL may fine New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick for grabbing an official after Sunday night's loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Belichick chased down an official after he was denied a chance to challenge a missed field goal at the end of the game.
An Atlanta man and his roommate were returning home from work when they were surprised by two men on their front porch, one of whom had a gun. The roommate ran, leaving our friend alone with the men, who demanded to be let inside. Not wanting harm to come to his mother and sisters, the resident told the gunmen to just take the money in his pockets. While attempting to get the money from the man's pants, the robber helped out immensely by placing his gun on the ground. The homeowner grabbed it and in the ensuing struggle shot the men at least twice, including one to the head. The bleeding suspects are still at large.
2001: Michael Jordan announced that he would return to the NBA as a player for the Washington Wizards.
newswoman Barbara Walters (20/20, The View) 81