Bits and Pieces - October 8, 2012
October 8, 2012
Jennifer Lopez was spotted with a huge diamond ring on her finger and rumor has it she may be getting married again. This could be big because it would mean Kim Kardashian would need two more marriages to force a tie-breaker.
KANYE WEST may be hitting the upcoming Paris Fashion Week events without KIM KARDASHIAN. The New York Daily News says Kanye has been RSVP'ing for the runway shows without a plus-one and not telling Kim about it. A source tells them, "He didn't think it was good for his reputation...[but] he didn't want to hurt her feelings." So, why wouldn't it be good for him? Kim has packed on some pounds lately and Kanye has supposedly pressured her to lose weight, which hasn't seemed to have happened, although word is Kim is taking diet pills. On the other hand, it could be that Kim is busy doing whatever she does.
The ABC Family channel has announced that PRETTY LITTLE LIARS will be back for a fourth season. Look for it in the middle of next year.
- Paul "Bonehead" Arthurs, of OASIS, says that Liam Gallagher would reform the band tomorrow. Of course, the missing piece of the puzzle is Noel Gallagher. Bonehead concedes that Noel isn't up for it, perhaps still smarting from that lawsuit Liam filed against him for accusing him of missing a show due to a hangover. Noel says a reunion won't happen "Not even if all the starving children in the world depended on it."
- RIHANNA is expected to release her next album on November 19th and it's being reported that the album will be called Seven. Although, that could be a working title since it's her seventh album.
- EMERSON DRIVE will release their next album, called Roll, on October 30th. The first single from the album, "She's My Kind of Crazy," has been the best-selling Canadian country song for the past eight weeks.
- Today: Cher Lloyd performs; actress Anna Kendrick
- Good Morning America: The cast of "Clueless'
- CBS This Morning: Businesswoman Bobbi Brown; TV host Craig Ferguson; singer John Legend; filmmaker Eugene Jarecki
- Kelly & Michael: Chace Crawford; author Mindy Kaling
- The View: Ethan Hawke; comic Lewis Black; Jackie Evancho performs; guest co-host L. A. Reid.
- The Talk: James Denton; actor Rob Morrow
- Ellen DeGeneres: Cheryl Hines and Annette Bening; gymnast Shawn Johnson and dancer Derek Hough
Former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling might have to sell the infamous blood-stained sock he wore during the 2004 World Series to cover millions of dollars in loans for his failed video game company. Schilling listed the sock as collateral as well as a baseball cap said to have been worn by Lou Gehrig and his collection of World War II memorabilia.
Vivek Shah was a struggling actor in Hollywood. Now the 25-year-old Shah is struggling to avoid conviction on extortion charges. It seems that Shah is accused of sending a series of threatening letters to seven wealthy individuals, including famed Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, seeking a total of $122.9 million in shakedown payments. Shah's defense attorney has his work cut out for him as Shah sent the victims letters that were actually entitled "Extortion Notice."
1912: Theodore Roosevelt was shot at a campaign stop in Milwaukee, but gave his speech before going to the hospital.
actor Roger Moore (James Bond, The Saint, Spice World) 85