Bits and Pieces - October 25, 2012
October 25, 2012
Madonna was performing in concert in Dallas when she fell to her knees. Of course, that also pretty much describes every one of Madonna's dates.
Another crazy has come out of the woodwork to make JUSTIN BIEBER'S life miserable. Some guy in Michigan claiming to be the father of Bieber's girlfriend Selena Gomez is suing Justin and his mentor, Usher. The guy claims Usher sexually assaulted him and Bieber stole his credit card to pay for male enlargement pills and cheated on his 'daughter' Selena with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz. It gets even better as the guy goes on to claim that Usher came to his house this past Fourth of July and sodomized him with a firework and lit it inside his butt while blaring Katy Perry's firework song in his ear drums. Finally, the guy writes: "[Bieber] gave Selena a STD and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and Sean 'p-ditty' Combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones. Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen American express card." The lawsuit ends with the statement: "I'm an emotional mess...America must boycott Bieber's music!" Meanwhile, nude photos of Justin's father are being shopped around to the tabloids. The photos were apparently taken in Jeremy Bieber's younger days.
Reality star GUILIANA RANCIC and Watch What Happens Live host ANDY COHEN will co-host the 2012 MISS UNIVERSE pageant. The pageant takes place on December 19th in Las Vegas.
- AXL ROSE appeared at Neil Young's annual Bridge School benefit concert over the weekend and stumbled his way through an acoustic and by all accounts embarrassing version of "Welcome to the Jungle."
- NICKI MINAJ had a wardrobe malfunction as she kicked off her first British arena tour on Sunday in Nottingham. It was a nip slip and after finishing the song she told the crowd, "You guys have seen my boobs before. You won't tell anyone, will you? What happens in Nottingham..." She also warned the audience, "This is our first show so excuse any boobs popping out or any penises popping out!"
- TAYLOR SWIFT'S new album, Red, is on track to sell more than a million copies in its first week. The album sold 262,000 copies in its first day alone. If it happens, Taylor would be the first act in a decade to release back-to-back studio albums that sold more than a million copies in their debut week. Her Speak Now CD sold 1.047 million copies during its initial week in 2010.
- Today: Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jionni LaValle; designer Donna Karan; chef Chris Kimball; the Houstons
- Good Morning America: Rod Stewart; actors Dreama Walker, Krysten Ritter and James Van Der Beek; "Dancing With the Stars" castoffs
- CBS This Morning: Author John Grisham; Dyson company founder James Dyson
- Kelly & Michael: Ted Danson; actor Jack McBrayer; Little Big Town performs
- The View: Taylor Swift performs; comic W. Kamau Bell
- The Talk: Catherine Bell; author Lisa Lillien
- Ellen DeGeneres: Helen Hunt; actor Mason Cook; No Doubt performs
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has been cleared by doctors to drive in this weekend's NASCAR race at Martinsville Speedway. Earnhardt sat out the last two races while recovering from his second concussion in six weeks.
Darien A. Caruso and James Hardy burglarized a house in Bradenton, Florida. Unfortunately for the two 19-year-olds, neighbors saw them placing the items in their getaway vehicle. Darien and James' morning was about to get worse as their getaway vehicle apparently didn't have GPS and they got lost while trying to leave the neighborhood. Their circuitous route took them past the crime scene where deputies were now interviewing neighbors who pointed out the suspects.
1861: The first telegram was sent coast to coast as California Justice Stephen J. Field wired President Lincoln
rapper/actor Drake 26