Bits and Pieces - October 26, 2012
October 26, 2012
Clint Eastwood is appearing in a new TV ad for Mitt Romney. In this ad Clint appears more relaxed. In fact, Clint is so relaxed that instead of an empty chair he talks to an empty chaise lounge.
Former Playboy Girl Next Door JENNY MCCARTHY is writing a column for the Chicago Sun-Times and admitted to getting bored in the bedroom. Jenny wrote: "How in the heck can anyone stay interested in having sex with the same person for years? Being a serial monogamist, I will admit to having to force down a few drinks to even get in the mood after being in a long relationship." No word on whether she was referring to Jim Carrey, but she did offer some advice to cure the problem. Jenny said that a drink can help you unwind and get a little dirtier than usual, as can watching porn or a trip to Las Vegas. If all else fails, she suggests learning "how to love your man all over again." She added that if that also fails then just imagine Bradley Cooper on top of you!
- BLINK-182'S TOM DELONGE has revealed that the group has split with Universal Music Group after 15 years. He says they plan to continue writing songs through the end of the year and begin recording their next album after a tour of Australia in February. He added that once that album is finished, Blink will weigh their options.
- BOBBY BROWN was arrested on suspicion of DUI early yesterday morning in L.A. Just before the bust, Bobby was seen at a karaoke club where he sang some tunes, but people there say they didn't see him drinking. Brown pleaded no contest to DUI earlier this year and under a plea agreement, checked himself into rehab in August. He was also placed on probation and there's no word yet if this arrest could mean jail time.
- You can get TAYLOR SWIFT'S new album with wings! Taylor has cut a deal with Papa John's where they'll deliver her new Red album to your doorstep along with a pizza for just $22.
- Today: Adam Levine; Maroon 5 performs; style expert Lillian Vazquez
- Good Morning America: Oprah Winfrey; next week's "Modern Family."
- CBS This Morning: Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban; Melissa Etheridge
- Kelly & Michael: Usher; reality TV star Snooki; Cher Lloyd performs
- The View: Katie Couric; actress Katey Sagal; Psy performs
- The Talk: Actor Jerry O'Connell; chef Paul Bartolotta
- Ellen DeGeneres: Taylor Swift
Regan Smith will drive fulltime for Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s JR Motorsports in the NASCAR Nationwide Series next season.
Arthur Bundrage walked into an Alliance Bank in Syracuse, New York and demanded $20,000 from a teller. Seeing as how Arthur made no mention of having a weapon, the teller declined his request. Undaunted, Arthur repeated his demands until the teller gave in and handed him the money. When Arthur later counted his money and discovered it was far short of the $20-K he demanded, Arthur returned to the bank. By then, police had arrived to investigate and had locked the doors. They soon heard a knock on the front door to find Arthur had returned to demand the rest of the money he'd requested, but was instead arrested.
1954: The US Air Force announced that UFOs did not exist.
singer Ciara 27