Bits and Pieces - November 6, 2012
November 6, 2012
Former Tiger Woods mistress Joslyn James will be offering her services at Nevada's Moonlite Bunny Ranch brothel. In fact, she says she's already putting together a foursome.
That CEE LO GREEN sexual assault claim that didn't seem to have much merit seems to be much more serious now. A woman claimed Cee Lo took her to a downtown L.A. restaurant back in July. They had a drink and she said the next thing she remembered was lying naked in a bed with Cee Lo in the room. Cee Lo denied all, but now there's word that the LAPD had the woman call him and bait him into acknowledging the crime as the call was being recorded. Word is that Cee Lo is heard repeatedly apologizing and referencing the drug Ecstasy and how he thought it would help them have an exciting time together. However, sources close to Cee Lo are doubtful, saying if there was such a tape he'd already be under arrest. They also say the accuser went to a lawyer before going to police and demanded money from Cee Lo to keep quiet.
Disney is working on a sequel series to "BOY MEETS WORLD." It would be called "Girl Meets World" and would center on the pre-teen daughter of Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel's characters and they're looking to get the two former stars to reprise their roles.
- NO DOUBT released their video for "Looking Hot" on Friday and promptly pulled it after receiving complaints from fans and Native Americans about the cowboys and Indians theme. Not only did they pull the video, the group issued a formal apology on its website on Saturday. The video had Gwen Stefani in a Native American costume with Tony Kanal as a tribesman who helps her escape from her cowboy captors.
- 50 CENT has gotten into a Twitter feud with former business partner Floyd Mayweather. Fiddy has now teamed up with undefeated boxer Yuriorkis Gamboa and he let Mayweather know that his fighter will move up in weight to challenge Mayweather.
- TAYLOR SWIFT is featured on the cover of ELLE magazine's Canadian edition. Inside, she talks about her songwriting techniques, saying she has a chalkboard in her house in L.A. and every week she writes a new lyric on it to figure out which ones seem most important to her.
- Jay Leno: Kristen Stewart; actor Dax Shepard; Kip Moore performs
- David Letterman: Simon Helberg; actor Ricky Gervais; Ty Segall performs
- Jimmy Kimmel: Robert Pattinson; actor Chris Hardwick; Ben Folds Five performs
- Conan: Sarah Silverman; Brian Austin Green; Father John Misty
- Jimmy Fallon: Jason Sudeikis; actors Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele; RNDM performs
- Craig Ferguson: Tenacious D; actress Sarah Shahi
- Carson Daly: Actress Katey Sagal; The Stepkids perform
Alabama, Oregon, Kansas State and Notre Dame keep the top four spots in the Associated Press college football poll. Ohio State and Georgia are tied for fifth.
The wacky Halloween misadventure stories continue to trickle in from around the country. Gainesville, Florida's Daniel Priotti dressed up as a paralyzed U.S. Army veteran in a wheelchair for Halloween. Unfortunately for Daniel, Marine veteran Christopher Dabney felt Daniel was besmirching the military and punched him in the jaw twice, knocking him out cold. While many people might be too intimidated to confront a U.S. Marine, that was not the case this time, perhaps because Dabney was dressed in a pink tutu. It turns out Daniel really is a paralyzed Army veteran and Dabney was arrested on charges of abuse of the disabled.
2006: Saddam Hussein was convicted and sentenced by the Iraqi High Tribunal to hang for crimes against humanity
musician Kevin Jonas (Jonas Brothers) 25