Bits and Pieces - November 16, 2012
November 16, 2012
Bruce Jenner is supposedly consulting with lawyers about divorcing Kris Jenner. They say Kris is devastated because Bruce is refusing to get the divorce on TV.
Are TAYLOR SWIFT and CONOR KENNEDY still on? They are according to the National Enquirer's Mike Walker. He says Taylor and Conor faked their breakup to get his family off their backs. Some of the Kennedys felt Taylor was too old for Conor and were worried things were moving too fast and that they might even elope. Instead of dealing with the parents, they pretended to split and wait until the heat dies down. In the meantime, they're still in touch and planning a secret romantic rendezvous during Conor's school break.
Several sources are reporting that DANIELLE STAUB may return to the cast of REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY. While they say Bravo has offered Danielle a contract, she's contemplating whether to return full-time or part-time.
- THE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND is turning its November 30th winter tour opener at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey into a fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy relief. The band has pledged $1 million to Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund.
- RIHANNA came dangerously close to joining the regrettable tattoo club! While she has a number of tattoos on her body, Rihanna tells Britain's GQ magazine that she wanted to get a tattoo on her face last month in New York, but the artist refused to go through with it.
- MARTINA MCBRIDE has been added to the lineup of the CBS Thanksgiving Day Parade broadcast from New York City. LAURA BELL BUNDY will also serve as the "on-the-street" reporter.
- Jay Leno: Tim Allen; actor Nolan Gould; Switchfoot performs
- David Letterman: Zooey Deschanel; comic Lisa Lampanelli; Donald Fagen
- Jimmy Kimmel: Mel Brooks; journalist Jake Tapper; Jason Aldean performs
- Conan: Kellan Lutz; Jimmy Pardo; Jeff the Brotherhood
- Jimmy Fallon: Katie Holmes; entrepreneur Jeff Bezos; comic Russell Peters
- Craig Ferguson: Actor Max Greenfield; actress Lucy Punch
- Carson Daly: Naomie Harris; writer Dino Stamatopoulos; Brandi Carlile performs
The Washington Redskins' DeAngelo Hall has reportedly been fined $30,000 by the NFL for his confrontation with an official in the team's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers last month.
When a fire broke out at the house next to Dan Jensen's in Pinellas Park, Florida, he grabbed a garden hose to try and prevent the blaze from spreading to his own home. When police arrived and ordered Jensen to get back, he complied. But, when firefighters failed to arrive, a frustrated Jensen grabbed the hose to again combat the flames. The next thing Jensen knew, he was on the ground with the electricity of Taser shots coursing through his body. Jensen's family, friends and neighbors are defending him, while police say he put himself and officers in danger. On the upside, police say they could've charged Jensen with obstruction, but decided against it.
1993: Joey Buttafuoco was sentenced to six months in jail for his affair with Amy Fisher.
Ed Asner (The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Lou Grant, Elf) 83