Bits and Pieces - November 20, 2012
November 20, 2012
Kim Kardashian received death threats after she sent out a Tweet about the latest conflict in the Middle East. Kim really isn't up on her Middle East history. She thinks the 6-Day War was her marriage to Kris Humphries.
After the tabloids said TAYLOR SWIFT faked her breakup with Conor Kennedy, now word is that she may be dating HARRY STYLES of One Direction. They were seen holding hands on the X Factor set last week after first meeting last spring at the Kids Choice Awards and having a brief fling in April. Taylor has already reportedly introduced Harry to her mother.
Several TV shows have bitten the dust as ABC has canceled both LAST RESORT and 666 PARK AVENUE and CBS has pulled the plug on PARTNERS.
- A new REM video directed by James Franco and featuring Lindsay Lohan has surfaced online. It's for their track 'Blue' from last year's album Collapse Into Now. (See and hear here)
- RIHANNA will officially launch her third fragrance, Nude by Rihanna, at Macy's stores on Black Friday.
- DEANA CARTER has filed for a legal separation from husband Brandon Malone. Deana cites August 1st, 2011, as the day they parted ways. The couple married on October 3rd, 2009.
- Jay Leno: Jennifer Lawrence; reality-TV personalities Phil and Willie Robertson; Andy Grammer performs
- David Letterman: Jessica Biel; musician Pete Townshend; Philip Phillips performs
- Jimmy Kimmel: Eric Stonestreet; record executive L.A. Reid; Aimee Mann and James Mercer perform
- Conan: Kate Beckinsale; author Doug Fine; Tennis performs
- Jimmy Fallon: Zooey Deschanel; singer Tony Bennett; Zac Brown Band performs
- Craig Ferguson: Regis Philbin; actress Katie Aselton
- Carson Daly: Actress Eliza Coupe; Shiny Toy Guns perform
Philadelphia Eagles trainer Rick Burkholder says Michael Vick is still "foggy" and plagued by headaches. The trainer says Vick still can't drive a car due to balance issues and is also lethargic and nauseous and sensitive to light.
Tennessee Republican U.S. Representative Scott DesJarlais ran for re-election this month as a pro-life, family values candidate whose official website states "all life should be cherished and protected." DesJarlais scored the National Right to Life's coveted 100 percent rating and easily won his House race despite transcripts from his 2001 divorce trial being released that showed he had sexual relationships with at least two patients, three coworkers and a drug representative while he was chief of staff at a local hospital and supported his ex-wife's decision to get two abortions before their marriage and pressed another of his flings to terminate her pregnancy.
1863: President Lincoln delivered his Gettysburg Address
Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey 35