Bits and Pieces - November 26, 2012
November 26, 2012
Kim Kardashian says she plans to visit the Middle East and learn more about the conflict going on there. Kim says she plans to personally visit New Jersey to find out what's going on between Snooki and the Situation.
DEMI MOORE is reportedly dragging her feet trying to delay her divorce from ASHTON KUTCHER. While they have no hopes of reconciliation, Demi is cheesed that he's moved on with MILA KUNIS and is doing everything she can to keep them from making it permanent. A source tells Radar Online that Demi told her lawyers to delay negotiations as much as possible. They've been bickering over assets and the money, but now Ashton is willing to give in to all of Demi's demands just to finalize things. However, every time they come close to a deal she throws up another objection or demand and it's said to be driving Ashton nuts. Even worse for Demi, her three daughters have even taken Ashton's side and think their mom is behaving like a total B!
The CSI guys will do a two-part crossover in February. CSI: NY's GARY SINISE will head to Las Vegas to surprise his girlfriend, only to find she's missing. He then joins forces with TED DANSON'S crew to investigate.
- BON JOVI'S "Because We Can" tour will offer some economical ticket prices when it kicks off in February. For each date, they'll set aside 1,000 tickets priced at $19.50 plus service fees. The tour kicks off February 9th at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.
- GAME will release his next album, called "Jesus Piece," on December 11th. Guests on the disc include Chris Brown, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Meek Mill, Kanye West, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne.
- The TV series Nashville has become a big hit, but CARRIE UNDERWOOD hopes viewers don't think that's what the ladies of country music are really like. While the backstabbing and sleeping around may not be authentic, Carrie says the restaurant scene is pretty accurate. Carrie says, "I love watching the show because I'm like, 'I eat there!'"
- Jay Leno: Joseph Gordon-Levitt; Kris Jenner; comic Dan Cummins
- David Letterman: Scarlett Johansson; musician Willie Nelson; Gary Clark Jr.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Tim Allen; boxer Manny Pacquiao; Flo Rida performs
- Conan: Will Ferrell; Tenacious D performs
- Jimmy Fallon: Amy Poehler; Alicia Keys performs
- Craig Ferguson: Tom Hanks; comic Phil Hanley
- Carson Daly: Statistician Nate Silver; The Features perform
The Seattle Mariners acquired infielder Robert Andino from the Baltimore Orioles in exchange for reserve outfielder Trayvon Robinson while the Kansas City Royals signed right-hander Jeremy Guthrie to a $25 million, three-year deal and the Yankees agreed to a $15 million, one-year deal with starter Hiroki Kuroda.
You may want to warn the kids that Santa Claus might be a tad late this year. Steve Chessell was dressed as Santa as he paid a visit to London's Broad Street Mall. However, when the shopping center's announcer told the crowd that Santa had arrived, the cheers turned to laughter. It seems that while Santa was being lowered from the rafters, his beard became stuck in the rope and he spent 40 minutes suspended 15-feet in the air before being rescued. (See here)
1867: Alfred Nobel invented dynamite
actress Christina Applegate (Married With Children, Samantha Who, Up All Night) 41