Bits and Pieces - January 18, 2013
January 18, 2013
It's reported that Lindsay Lohan is so broke that she's working as a high-priced escort. A date with Lindsay isn't cheap - she makes the guys pay her bar tab.
SELENA GOMEZ seems to have moved on from JUSTIN BIEBER. Selena was spotted at a Golden Globes after party on Sunday and according to Us Weekly was getting "super close" and holding hands with Australian actor Luke Bracey, who appeared in her movie Monte Carlo. Selena was also overheard telling him about her ill-fated trip to Mexico with Bieber saying: "It was awful. We were fighting."
Steve Carell's Michael Scott character may not be returning for THE OFFICE'S series finale, but Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak will be back for the show's one-hour farewell.
- Late CLASH frontman JOE STRUMMER will have a plaza named after him in Granada, Spain. A Facebook petition received the signatures of more than 2,000 residents to create Plaza de Joe Strummer in his honor. He was a frequent visitor to the city and mentioned it in the Clash song "Spanish Bombs."
- KRIS KROSS will reunite for at least one night on February 23rd. It's part of a 20th anniversary celebration of Jermaine Dupri's So-So Def Recordings in Atlanta.
- JEWEL will release her first greatest hits collection on February 5th. The set will also include new versions of "You Were Meant for Me" and "Foolish Games" and the new song "Two Hearts Breaking." (Heat 'Two Hearts' here)
- Good Morning America: Dr. Jennifer Ashton; "Anna Karenina" costumes
- CBS This Morning: Whole Foods Market's John Mackey
- Today: Actor Josh Gad; actress Catherine Zeta-Jones; financial guru Suze Orman
- Kelly & Michael: Catherine Zeta-Jones; actor Matt Bomer
- The View: Charlie Sheen; actor Josh Gad; celebrity tweets
- The Talk: Rob Lowe; chef Curtis Stone
- Ellen DeGeneres: Mark Wahlberg; actor Josh Hopkins
The New York Knicks may have to go without Rasheed Wallace for an extended period, possibly for the entire season, due to his left foot injury. Wallace has been out since December 15th with a stress reaction in his left foot.
Robert Anthony Leseueur was arrested after he drank a soda and ate a beef stick at an Athens, Georgia Kroger store, then tried to leave without paying. However, Robert had a perfectly good excuse. He explained that someone on the Internet had told him to come get the items. Robert then changed his story, saying he works for Seal Team Six and was on a special mission and that he had caught Satan and had him in a bottle in his book bag. Robert's next mission will be to make bail.
1998: Bill Clinton became the first U.S. president to testify as a defendant in a criminal or civil suit when he answered questions from lawyers for Paula Jones.
actor Ray J (One on One, Mars Attacks, For The Love Of Ray J) 32