Bits and Pieces - February 13, 2013
February 13, 2013
The Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue is out this week. It features some of the skimpiest outfits seen in Sports Illustrated since the San Francisco 49ers defense.
This seems a bit hard to believe, but the National Enquirer is saying that the newly single BRITNEY SPEARS is trying her luck with online dating. A source says, "She doesn't have the courage to go on any dates yet, but she's doing a lot of anonymous flirting. Britney has tried several sites, including RichSoulmate.com and MillionaireMatch.com and she's found a few guys she thinks are hot. She'll chat and flirt but won't go further." (More on Britney in Music Notes)
The next DANCING WITH THE STARS cast will be announced on Good Morning America on February 26th. Of course, the rumor mill has already started. Word has it that boxer Victor Ortiz is in and that ABC has gone after Emily Maynard, Kourtney Kardashian and Honey Boo Boo's Mama June.
- JACK WHITE says he's working on about 20 to 25 tracks for his follow-up to Blunderbuss. However, White says he's not sure if it'll come out this year or not.
- FRANK OCEAN is already working on his next album, although he says he's taking his time with it. Ocean also says another tour is in the works.
- TAYLOR SWIFT is featured on the cover of the new issue of Elle magazine. Taylor admitted what everyone already knows - that she does write songs about her breakups with boyfriends. Taylor also tells the magazine, "I don't think I've ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I'm not a yeller. I'm not a fit thrower. If something is done, it's done." She also added, "I never chase boys. They don't like it!"
- Good Morning America: Talk, News
- CBS This Morning: Writer Donna Rosato; author Kevin Cullen; former Vice President Dick Cheney
- Today: Josh Duhamel; author Jackie Collins; Kate Upton; TV host Jeff Probst
- Kelly & Michael: Actress Viola Davis; Neon Trees perform
- The View: Author Cissy Houston; author Wendy Plump
- The Talk: Actress Julie Andrews
- Ellen DeGeneres: Bruno Mars; former Vice President Al Gore
The Cleveland Indians have agreed with free-agent outfielder Michael Bourn on a four-year, $48 million contract. Bourn batted .274 with nine homers, 57 RBIs and 42 steals last season for the Braves.
When traveling with large amounts of cash, assault weapons and drugs in your vehicle it's wise to obey all traffic laws. This would've been a valuable pro tip for Manchester, New Hampshire's Daniel Pirok. To be fair, Daniel probably wasn't thinking clearly in his inebriated state when he cruised down Interstate 293 at 134 mph. After finding Daniel's suspicious cargo, police obtained a warrant to search his home, where they found scales, plastic bags, more drugs and more cash.
2008: Hollywood writers voted to end their three month strike
football's Robert Griffin III 23