Bits and Pieces - April 18, 2013
April 18, 2013
Ozzy Osbourne has revealed that he had a relapse into drugs and alcohol. That's shocking. When did Ozzy un-lapse?
BRADLEY COOPER may be one of the sexiest men alive, but he still lives with his mother! Cooper tells Details Magazine, "It's probably not easy for her...to be living with her son. My family is very close, and my dad dying was brutal for all of us...we need each other. So here we are. But don't get me wrong. It's not without complications. It's not like I live in a compound and she's in the guesthouse. She's in the next room. But here's the thing: She's a cool chick. We can hang, and she can roll with the punches. If that wasn't the case, there's no way."
A kids' version of THE VOICE is reportedly in the works at NBC. According to the New York Post, casting calls were announced last week for singers aged 8 to 14 in New York, L.A. and Dallas.
- PAUL MCCARTNEY, NINE INCH NAILS and THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS are among the big names playing this year's Outside Lands festival in San Francisco. Tickets go on sale at noon Pacific tomorrow for the festival that runs August 9-11 in Golden Gate Park.
- The world premiere of RIHANNA'S '777' tour documentary will air on Fox on Monday, May 6th.
- SARAH DARLING is off the market as she got engaged to British graphic design executive James Muriel. He popped the question in Key West over the weekend and Sarah tweeted: "Big news!! I'm engaged!! #happy."
- Jay Leno: Keith Urban; chef Paula Deen; Django Django performs
- David Letterman: Selena Gomez; comic Bob Sarlatte; Killer Mike performs
- Jimmy Kimmel: Harrison Ford; actor Anthony Mackie; M83 performs
- Conan: Jeff Goldblum; Kate Upton; Fall Out Boy performs
- Jimmy Fallon: Steve Carell; actress Abigail Breslin; Justin Timberlake performs
- Craig Ferguson: Kelly Osbourne
- Carson Daly: Chef Tom Colicchio; The Dinner Party Download; Walk the Moon
The NHL will reportedly have six outdoor games on the schedule next season. The Winter Classic has already has been announced for January 1st between the Toronto Maple Leafs and Detroit Red Wings at Michigan Stadium.
An unnamed woman in Girard Township, Pennsylvania, whom we'll call Kim Kardashian, recently called 911 to have police officers sent to her home. When officers arrived, Kim stated that she wanted a divorce from her husband and for him to leave the residence. Not only did police inform Kim that it was a civil matter and that since no crime had been committed they couldn't make her husband leave, they cited her for disorderly conduct for misuse of 911.
1937: The cartoon characters Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd and Petunia Pig made their debuts
singer Victoria Beckham (Spice Girls) 39