Bits and Pieces - May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013
Amanda Bynes has pleaded no contest to charges of driving on a suspended license. However, Amanda still faces charges of DWI - Driving While Incoherent.
It turns out that sex tape wasn't Teen Mom FARRAH ABRAHAM'S first attempt at sleeping her way to riches. Radar Online says that Farrah approached the website SeekingArrangement.com on two different occasions to try and get hooked up with a sugar daddy. However, even that website apparently has its standards as the founder says he turned her down both times. Brandon Wade said, "We could tell that Farrah wasn't coming to us for the right reasons. She was just looking for a quick payoff, not a lasting mutually beneficial arrangement."
Jack Bauer will return to save the world...again. Fox will reportedly bring back 24 for a limited run that will be billed as the show's final season. It's good news for KIEFER SUTHERLAND as Fox canceled his show Touch.
- QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE performed two new songs during a visit to a Belgian radio station this week. The songs were "I Sat by the Ocean" and "If I Had a Tail," and they'll both be on their upcoming album Like Clockwork. (Hear Ocean here and Tail here)
- CHRIS BROWN surprised some locals by hitting Harlem's public basketball courts for a little pickup action. Meanwhile, Brown has admitted that he's the artist responsible for the graffiti that he's been ordered to remove from in front of his Hollywood Hills home. Brown has already been charged $376.32 just to pay for the inspector that was sent to his house and he'll owe $1,176 if he doesn't pay within 30 days.
- KACEY MUSGRAVES will premiere the video for her song "Blowin' Smoke" today on her website at KaceyMusgraves.com.
- Jay Leno: Aaron Eckhart; TV host Sherri Shepherd; 98 Degrees perform
- David Letterman: Chris Pine; comic Tom Dreesen; She & Him perform
- Jimmy Kimmel: Robert Downey Jr.; "Science Bob" Pflugfelder; The Airborne Toxic Event performs
- Jimmy Fallon: LL Cool J; actress Alyson Hannigan; actor Benedict Cumberbatch
- Craig Ferguson: Andy Dick; TV host Cat Deeley
- Carson Daly: Filmmaker Eli Roth; musician Alexander Spit; Family of the Year
NASCAR's Kurt Busch has become the first driver this year to pass rookie orientation for the Indianapolis 500. However, Bush says he won't seriously consider an Indy 500 run until next year.
Florida's Deborah Ann Burns and her unnamed boyfriend of six years aren't likely to see their seventh anniversary. It seems the lovebirds were watching TV when he passed gas in her face. The two began arguing over the fumes and a displeased Deborah allegedly threw an 8-inch kitchen knife at him. Deborah briefly hit the bricks, but returned and another argument ensued, which escalated until Deborah hit him in the arm with a stick, causing additional wounds. Police soon caught up with Deborah and she faces a charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
2005: The final Star Wars movie, Revenge of the Sith, premiered
reality TV star Kim Zolciak 35