Bits and Pieces - June 5, 2013
June 5, 2013
According to a new report, al Qaeda now makes their terrorists fill out expense reports. On the upside, al Qaeda does give their employees 30-cents per mile on their car bombs.
JUSTIN BIEBER'S neighbors are fed up and teaming up to force their homeowners association to do something about his reckless behavior. A number of residents are planning to withhold their $1,000 monthly dues until they crack down. In addition to his speeding Ferrari, there's the noisy parties and streets around his house jammed with cars parked overnight. As for the latest speeding Ferrari incident, Tyler, the Creator says Keyshawn Johnson is wrong and that he really was driving Bieber's car on Memorial Day. Tyler tweeted, "That Was Me Behind The Wheel Of Justin's Vehicle...Don't Blame Him. People Are Actually Evil Swearing Up And Down That It Was Who It Wasn't." Bieber responded, "All good buddy. I deal with this every day. thanks though. the baby ain't mine either." That last part was in reference to a Star magazine story from a girl that says she met Bieber at a South Beach TGI Fridays after his Miami concert in 2010, and he invited her back to his hotel. The woman claims that she got pregnant that night and is "100 percent sure that Justin was the father." If it's true, the woman could also find herself in trouble as Bieber would've been 15, making the act illegal.
ALYSSA MILANO will host the upcoming season of Lifetime's "PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS." The new season premieres in the fall.
- Members of U2 have been at Electric Lady Studios in New York City over the past several days, where Danger Mouse was finishing up mixing work on their new, untitled album, which is reportedly due in the fall. Coldplay's Chris Martin was also there, but there's no word on if he was participating or just hanging out.
- LENNY KRAVITZ will perform with CMT MUSIC AWARDS co-host JASON ALDEAN and NELLY will join FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE on 'Cruise' on tomorrow night's CMT Music Awards.
- SHANIA TWAIN has been awarded the SMItty Award for Most Innovative Use of Scent Marketing. During Shania's Las Vegas Show, her own fragrances, Still The One Day and Night, are wafted through the audience and slowly transition into a saloon scent and then the smell of a campfire.
- Jay Leno: Owen Wilson; reality-TV stars Wayde King and Brett Raymer; LeAnn Rimes performs
- David Letterman: Nathan Fillion; comic Joan Rivers presents the Top Ten; comic John Oliver; Local Natives perform
- Jimmy Kimmel: Amy Adams; actor Dave Franco; Lady Antebellum performs
- Conan: Nick Offerman; Lena Headey; Divine Fits
- Jimmy Fallon: Actor Dolph Lundgren; Savages perform
- Craig Ferguson: TV host Bill Maher; chef Cat Cora
- Carson Daly: Director Zack Snyder; "The Way, Way Back"; Grimes performs
Two-time champion Lee Janzen has been knocked out of U.S. Open qualifying for wearing metal spikes at a golf course that doesn't allow them. Janzen tweeted that he received the spikes rule in an e-mail adding, "More concerned about my game. 71 1st round put me way back anyway."
Stockton, California's Abel Simmons and his family had just returned home when Shron Jones began pounding on their SUV's windows and informed them he was taking their vehicle. The carjacking might've been more successful had Abel and his family not just watched a UFC fight and had Abel not learned some MMA moves, including a series of chokeholds, and restrained Jones until police arrived.
2009: Actor David Carradine was found dead in a Bangkok hotel room due to auto-erotic strangulation
supermodel Bar Refaeli 28