Bits and Pieces - June 18, 2013
June 18, 2013
The Tanning Mom has been ordered to go to detox. The order was given after she tested positive for Coppertone.
JENNIFER ANISTON and JUSTIN THEROUX'S wedding may be on hold again and it might not even happen this year. They were supposedly going to marry in March after she wrapped up filming on her latest movie, but People magazine reports the wedding has been postponed because of other commitments. However, despite the most recent delay, they say the relationship is just fine.
There'll be another LOST reunion on HAWAII FIVE-0 next season as JORGE GARCIA will guest-star as a conspiracy theorist that shares scenes with his former Lost co-star DANIEL DAE KIM.
- AEROSMITH'S STEVEN TYLER and JOE PERRY were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame last Thursday in New York. They were joined by SIR ELTON JOHN and his songwriting partner BERNIE TAUPIN, and singer-songwriter J.D. SOUTHER.
- LUDACRIS got attacked at a bar in Atlanta on Friday night. Footage has surfaced that shows an unidentified assailant tossing a bottle at him. Ludacris escaped injury and no one appeared to be hurt. (See here)
- This year's Farm Aid concert will be held on September 21st at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, New York. WILLIE NELSON, JOHN MELLENCAMP, NEIL YOUNG and DAVE MATTHEWS will return with additional performers to be announced in the coming months.
- Good Morning America: Brad Pitt; Hanson performs; Daytime Emmy Awards
- CBS This Morning: Author Janet Evanovich
- Today: Heidi Klum; artist Tom Everhart; actor Dean Cain
- Kelly & Michael: Musician Bret Michaels
- The View: Zachary Quinto; author Amanda Knox and her mother, Edda Mellas
- The Talk: Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli, Wendie Malick and Jane Leeves
- Ellen DeGeneres: Madonna
The Cincinnati Bengals will be the featured team on HBO's Hard Knocks: Training Camp series this season. It'll be the second time in five seasons the Bengals have been featured.
Deltona, Florida's 49-year-old Randy Zipperer became upset because he couldn't find his macaroni and cheese. Sympathizing with his plight, Zipperer's brother assisted him in his search for the gooey goodness. Unfortunately while doing so, he accidentally knocked over Zipperer's beer. This further upset Zipperer and the brothers got into an argument that ended when Randy stabbed his brother in the stomach. Zipperer was apologetic while talking to deputies, although cops weren't so apologetic as they arrested him on aggravated battery charges, especially since they noted Zipperer threatened to beat his brother when he got out of jail.
1775: The Revolutionary War Battle of Bunker Hill was fought near Boston.
singer Barry Manilow 67