Bits and Pieces
January 10, 2011
Both the Consumer Electronics Show and porn's Adult Entertainment Expo were held in Las Vegas over the weekend. One group is into hardware, uploads, laptops and ram and the other group is into consumer electronics.
The LINDSAY LOHAN saga has taken another turn. TMZ says that hours before Lindsay had that confrontation with a Betty Ford staffer; she was hanging out in a hotel room with fellow Betty Ford patient Adam Case. In fact, they say Case took Lindsay back to her room at Betty Ford afterwards and saw the whole altercation. Palm Desert cops are convinced that Lindsay was drinking in the hotel room, and they think Case could prove it. The problem is he's siding with Lindsay. His story, and he's sticking to it, is that Lindsay spent an hour-and-a-half in his hotel room dying her hair and then hung out with him and a few other friends. Meanwhile, Lindsay and her old girlfriend and new neighbor Samantha Ronson have worked things out. They're not back together, but they have talked things over about the move-in and even went out to dinner with friends over the weekend.
THE GOOD GUYS apparently weren't so good. Fox has reportedly cancelled Colin Hanks' detective series The Good Guys.
- Their serves are on fire! THE KINGS OF LEON met Britain's Prince Harry backstage at London's O2 Arena and then later beat him in a game of ping pong.
- KANYE WEST reportedly wants to produce some songs for JUSTIN BIEBER'S next album.
- It's shaping up to be a busy year for DOLLY PARTON. She has a new album on the way called "Better Day." She's also filming the movie "Joyful Noise" with Queen Latifah and she's planning a world tour. Phew!
- Today: Actress Suzanne Somers
- Good Morning America: Actress Melissa Leo; TV host Dr. Mehmet Oz
- CBS Early Show: Singer Jennifer Hudson
- Regis & Kelly: Jennifer Connelly; actress Suzanne Somers; co-host Seth Meyers
- The View: Reality TV personalities Marci Levine, Sandy Levine and Justin Bradshaw
- Ellen DeGeneres: Dennis Quaid; Nicki Minaj performs
Former Carolina Panthers coach John Fox will interview for the Denver Broncos coaching job today. Denver also wants to talk with Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers.
Manatee, Florida's 45-year-old Troy Sandifar passed a note to a teller at First Bank last week demanding cash. Troy got the loot and got away...temporarily. Troy made the evening news where he was recognized and turned in to police...by his own wife, Afra. In their brief six-month marriage Troy was arrested for allegedly strangling her and she later had to sell her body to pay the bills. Afra said, "I thought we were going to have a good life."
1971: Masterpiece Theater premiered on PBS
singer Rod Stewart 66