Bits and Pieces
January 13, 2011
Charlie Sheen was late to the set of "Two and a Half Men" yesterday because he had an ear infection. Considering all the porn stars Charlie has dated lately you wouldn't expect it to be his ear that got infected.
KELSEY GRAMMER may now regret dumping his wife Camille for that flight attendant. Camille was doing an interview when she was asked about a rumor that she'd told some of her Real Housewives co-stars that Kelsey likes to cross-dress. When asked if he likes to wear women's clothes, Camille would only say, "I didn't say it." Camille did say that soon after she and Kelsey got married things fizzled in the bedroom. They also talked about his cross-dressing role on Broadway in La Cage aux Folles and Camille said she thinks he's straight, but there were times she didn't think so during their marriage. She also said she never thought Kelsey would leave her for another woman, but she did worry she'd lose him to another man. Kelsey also had strict rules for her when they were married, including not being allowed to go to the beach, go out with her friends, or have a vibrator.
CBS has renewed the sitcom BIG BANG THEORY for three more years, extending it through the 2013-2014 season.
- AMY WINEHOUSE and TONY BENNETT are planning to record a duet. Tony says it's still in the planning stages and seeing as how Amy's next album has been in the planning stages for a few years now, the duet may not happen anytime soon!
- A soundtrack to 'BRANDY & RAY J: A Family Business' will be out in March. The album will include their single "Talk To Me," which was released last month.
- REBA MCENTIRE and BLAKE SHELTON will co-host the 46th annual Academy of Country Music Awards on April 3rd. The ceremony will air on CBS.
- Today: Director Ron Howard; TV personality Donny Deutsch
- Good Morning America: Actress Kim Raver; author Mark Nepo; New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie
- CBS Early Show: Early Show: The anchors cook arroz con pollo
- Regis & Kelly: Kevin James; matchmaker Patti Stanger; co-host Christian Slater
- The View: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino (Jersey Shore); director Ron Howard
- Ellen DeGeneres: Ricky Gervais; Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks perform
The Sporting News has named Michael Vick the NFL Comeback Player of the Year. Other winners were Tom Brady as Offensive Player of the Year; Packers LB Clay Matthews was Defensive Player of the Year and Lions DT Ndamukong Suh was named Rookie of the Year.
Palm City, Florida's 51-year-old Brian Bruce McAllister went to his local Publix supermarket and picked up a 12 pack of Busch beer, stuffed it in his backpack and left without paying. Apparently realizing he had picked up non-alcoholic beer, Brian went to another Publix store, stashed the unwanted 12-pack in the store's beer cooler, helped himself to an 18 pack of Busch with alcohol and went on his way. Alas, Brian was only 1-for-2 in his heists that day as the only frosty mug he got to enjoy was his mug shot.
2003: Musician Pete Townshend was arrested on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children.
actor Orlando Bloom (The Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Troy) 34