Bits and Pieces
January 27, 2011
Jimmy Buffet fell off a stage while performing in Australia yesterday. Apparently it happened when Jimmy blew out his flip-flop and stepped on a pop-top.
More scandalous photos of JESSE JAMES have hit the Internet. Among his many troubles last year was a photo of him in a World War 2 German army hat giving a Nazi salute while holding two fingers under his nose to simulate Hitler's mustache. Now some new photos have surfaced on Facebook, thanks to Jesse's former employees, which show him driving a car with a passenger wearing an SS Security Officer hat and giving a Nazi salute. Another photo shows children's book character Flat Stanley with Hitler's trademark mustache and Nazi apparel. A source close to Jesse says there's nothing racist about it and that he's just into history. But, perhaps even more embarrassing for Jesse, former mistress Bombshell McGee rated his bedroom performance as 'average.'
If you just can't wait, some clips from the Super Bowl episode of GLEE have begun surfacing online. (See and hear here)
- NO DOUBT bassist TONY KANAL announced that he and model girlfriend Erin Lokitz had a baby girl. In a statement on the band's website they said, "Welcome to the world our gorgeous daughter - Coco Reese Lakshmi Kanal. She entered our lives on January 24, 2011. Mom, Dad and Baby are happy and in love."
- NICKI MINAJ will debut her "Moment 4 Life" video this evening on MTV at 7:54 p.m. Eastern. Afterwards, she'll do a Q&A session.
- LUKE BRYAN will release his EP "Spring Break 3, It's A Shore Thing" on March 1st. It'll have four songs: "If You Ain't Here to Party," "Faded Away," "Love in a College Town" and the title track "It's a Shore Thing."
- Today: Comic Steve Harvey
- Good Morning America: TV host John Henson; Advice Guru finalist Carla Barnhill
- CBS Early Show: Actress Betty White
- Regis & Kelly: Kelsey Grammer; actor Mark Feuerstein
- The View: Dr. Mehmet Oz; singer Rebbie Jackson
- Ellen DeGeneres: Anthony Hopkins; actress Melissa Leo
Thirteen Iowa football players have been diagnosed with a muscle disorder after being hospitalized following offseason workouts. Doctors say all the players are "in safe and stable condition" and responding well to treatment and word is the workouts may have been overly rigorous.
A JetBlue flight landed safely in Salt Lake City this week. Unfortunately, it was supposed to land in Fort Lauderdale. It seems they had to divert thanks to 45-year-old Kevin Theodore Simon, of Venice, California, who became so angry he threatened to take the plane down. And what got Simon so upset? He was told it was a cashless flight and he'd have to use a credit card to pay for headphones.
2006: Western Union delivered its last telegram.
actor James Cromwell (Space Cowboys, Six Feet Under, Babe) 71