Bits and Pieces
January 28, 2011
Charlie Sheen was rushed to the hospital yesterday after partying with porn stars. They would've taken Charlie to the hospital sooner but the porn stars thought he was moaning and groaning because he was enjoying himself.
CHARLIE SHEEN was rushed to the hospital yesterday for severe abdominal pains, which TMZ says could be a hiatal hernia in his stomach. Of course, there was also that 36-hour marathon party at Charlie's place before he went to the hospital. The party supposedly started Wednesday morning when a briefcase full of cocaine was delivered. There were reports that Charlie was smoking cocaine while he critiqued porn on his TV and amazing his porn star guests with his knowledge of the subject. Among the porn stars on hands was Kacey Jordan. On Wednesday afternoon she Tweeted a photo looking down at her almost in place bikini bottom and the note: "It's officially 24 hours of drinking! Hehe." In the background of the photo was a coffee table with a can of Coca-Cola, Fiji water, mouthwash, Lysol wipes, cigarettes, keys, rings and various lotions and oils along with what appeared to be a sex toy. Kacey had left by the time Charlie was hospitalized, but neighbors say two other women walked alongside the gurney as he was loaded into the ambulance. This probably won't affect Two and a Half Men because the show is on a break this week.
MINKA KELLY and RACHAEL TAYLOR will join General Hospital's ANNIE ILONZEH as TV's new CHARLIE'S ANGELS.
- WILCO have formed their own record label called dBpm. This comes after their former label, Reprise Records, refused to release Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. No word on when their next album is due.
- LIL' KIM will release a new mixtape called Black Friday. It'll be out on Valentine's Day and the title song is diss track attacking Nicki Minaj.
- THE JANEDEAR GIRLS will make their late night television debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live next Monday. Their self-titled debut album will be out the next day and if you just can't wait you can hear the tunes at facebook.com/theJaneDeargirls.
- ABC: A Supernanny rerun and new Prime Time What Would You Do and 20/20
- CBS: NCIS Los Angeles, CSI and Hawaii Five-0 reruns
- Fox: Kitchen Nightmares and Fringe are new
- NBC: A Minute to Win It rerun and a new Dateline
- CW: Smallville and Supernatural are new
- ESPN: Winter X Games and NBA hoops with the Celtics and Suns
The Tennessee Titans and head coach Jeff Fisher have parted ways following a 6-10 season and quarterback controversy with Vince Young. It ends Fisher's stint as the NFL's longest-tenured head coach, having been with the Titans since 1994.
Hamblen County, Tennessee's 45-year-old Rita Faye Zambrano wasn't pleased when she saw police arresting her brother. Rita then did the only logical and responsible thing. She allegedly turned around, dropped her pants and mooned the officers. It's assumed that Rita was even less pleased when the officers arrested her on indecent exposure charges.
1956: Elvis made his first national TV appearance on The Dorsey Brothers Show
actor Elijah Wood (Lord of the Rings, Sin City, Deep Impact) 30