Bits and Pieces
March 7, 2011
Several Miami Heat players cried in the locker room after their loss to the Chicago Bulls yesterday. They say the Heat players haven't cried so much since they heard the San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker was breaking up with Eva Longoria.
There was trouble at CHARLIE SHEEN'S Sober Valley Lodge over the weekend when one of his goddesses, porn star Rachel Oberlin, walked out. She came back a few hours later, and Charlie explained it to TMZ by saying: "I chipped one of my warlock fangs on a great white shark I had to murder. Pissed me off and like an ass I took it out on her." Apparently all is well now because Charlie says he plans to marry both of his live-in girlfriends. Actually, it would be a non-legally binding ceremony like polygamous families have.
The animated special CHARLIE SHEEN'S Winningest Moments is coming to Spike TV Wednesday night. The special will count down Charlie's most scandalous moments and will be hosted by two female characters called "The Goddesses." (See and hear clips here)
- THE ARCTIC MONKEYS have released a new song, called 'Brick by Brick', on their website at ArcticMonkeys.com
- A nude photograph of CHRIS BROWN has leaked online. It's apparently pretty recent as it shows Brown with his new blonde hairdo. Apparently he sexted it to a now ex-girlfriend and she decided to have a little fun at his expense by passing it along. Either it's Photoshopped or he's pretty impressive! (See here)
- TAYLOR SWIFT has announced Frankie Ballard, Danny Gokey, Hunter Hayes, Josh Kelley, Randy Montana, James Wesley and Charlie Worsham will join Needtobreathe as the opening acts on the North American leg of her 2011 Speak Now World Tour. The fun begins on May 27th in Omaha.
- Today: The upcoming season of Sister Wives; Blair Underwood; Matthew McConaughey
- Good Morning America: Race car driver Trevor Bayne
- CBS Early Show: Actress Judy Greer; Esperanza Spalding performs
- Regis & Kelly: Matthew McConaughey; actor Darren Criss
- The View: Journalist Katie Nicholl; Newsweek editor Tina Brown; Bobby Brown
- Ellen DeGeneres: Paris Hilton
Carl Edwards held off Tony Stewart to win the Kobalt Tools 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway yesterday.
When police in Elyria, Ohio pulled 25-year-old Stephen Supers over for speeding, the officer asked if he'd been drinking. Supers picked up an open can of beer he had in his car, took a drink in front of the officer and said, "Yes". After the unsurprising fails on his field sobriety tests, the officer searched Supers' car and found a glass pipe with white residue and a small bag of marijuana. The overly cooperative Supers told police he had also been smoking crack cocaine and he was arrested on numerous charges.
1876: Alexander Graham Bell patented the telephone
actress Laura Prepon (That '70s Show, Slackers, How I Met Your Mother) 31