Bits and Pieces - March 11, 2011
March 11, 2011
Lindsay Lohan showed up in court yesterday wearing a tan-colored latex mini-dress. The judge immediately ruled Lindsay guilty of being hot.
LINDSAY LOHAN had her day in court yesterday and turned down a plea deal, although she'll have one more chance at her next hearing on March 25th. If no deal is made by then, they'll have a preliminary hearing for her trial on April 22nd. As for the drama, Lindsay showed up over a half hour late and was wearing a tan-colored latex dress with black leggings. The judge was also tweaked at the legal teams for leaking information on the conditions of the plea deal to the media.
JIMMY KIMMEL will reveal the identity of the next BACHELORETTE on his show Monday night. Rumor has it that it'll be one of the final three women not chosen by current Bachelor Brad Womack.
- GREEN DAY frontman BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG will return to Broadway's "American Idiot" for its final three weeks. The show will close on April 24th.
- KANYE WEST is working on a remix of his single "All of the Lights," that'll feature Drake and Big Sean.
- REBA MCENTIRE, BRAD PAISLEY, DARIUS RUCKER and CARRIE UNDERWOOD will be among those performing at an all-star event honoring former President George H. W. Bush for promoting volunteer work. The event will air March 28th on NBC.
- ABC: Supernanny, Primetime: What Would You Do and 20/20 are new
- CBS: The Defenders CSI: NY and Blue Bloods are new
- Fox: Kitchen Nightmares and Fringe are new
- NBC: A Who Do You Think You Are? (Guest: Kim Cattrall) repeat and a new Dateline
- CW: Smallville and Supernatural reruns
- ESPN: College hoops Big East Tournament, First Semifinal
- ESPN2: College hoops ACC Tournament: Third quarterfinal
Today is the final day before the latest NFL bargaining deadline. There had been reports that an 18-game schedule was off the table, but word is that it's still a possibility.
It's always a bummer when someone steals your stash of weed. It's even worse when the cops find the person who swiped your pot and trace it back to you. Such was the case for 30-year-old Lakeisha Owens, of Loch Sheldrake, New York. In Lakeisha's case, the thief was her 3-year-old daughter, who was nearly struck by a vehicle when she wandered into the street with mommy's stash. Lakeisha was arrested for endangering the welfare of a child.
1971: The government announced they would limit the TV networks to a three-hour prime time beginning in September.
actress Alex Kingston (ER, Alpha Dog) 48