November 5, 2013
Have you noticed how people in restaurants turn their heads when fajitas come sizzling to a table near them? It's more marketing magic than actual taste. Great marketing is all about creating excitement and capturing attention. It should be the driving force behind station events, contests, community involvement and remote broadcasts.
Here's a quick preview checklist to double-check your next event:
- What's the excitement builder that will make the event worthwhile or memorable?
- How do you reward participation?
- How does this reinforce your station brand?
- How do you tell people about it - before, during, and after?
- How do you convert event participants into listeners?