CPR Promotional Check-Up - May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012
Facebook Friends With Benefits
I normally test topics on FB. If more than 20 people reply, it's a hit. I do however currently have image problems with my friends so testing this would reinforce that perception. Trust me; it would be large.
FBFWB would be a morning show topic that awards a prize to the listener who has the most confirmed hook-ups with their Facebook friends. Verification from said-friends is acceptable as a confirmed hook-up. And for the record, five.
"Feet & Greet"
So what if you did a promotion where you awarded backstage passes to someone who donated to this very worthy charity? http://www.toms.com/our-movement?icid=us032011_06
Worst Moments In Prom History
That was the direction that the imaging for KDWB's Second Chance Prom took. If you are doing ANYTHING with proms, this could be your theme. What else would fit that vibe?
- Taking your sister because your date backed out.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome flares up during dinner.
- Mom and dad tagged along to take pictures.
- The tux was two sizes too short.
- You only knew ballroom dancing because mom sent you to dance class when you were six.
- Your date had slept with every guy at the dance.
- Your date bought the corsage at a convenience store on the way to pick you up and it gave you an allergic reaction that caused your body to swell up to three times its normal size and you spent the night in ER at Fairview.