CPR Promotional Check-Up - Feb 7, 2013
February 7, 2013
March Music Madness
Was talking b-ball and sports bars with a client. This bit was done by KUBE in Seattle as an insert in the daily paper there. Which is obviously, well, cool. But it would also work great on the website and/or as something people could go to a clients' and get, fill out and submit.
You create a 64 song bracket with 32 head-to-head battles between songs. Then 16 songs, then 8, 4, 2 and a winner. Listeners choose the "winner" of each match, all the way down to the #1 song. The weekend of the Final Four, you do a Battle Of The Jams competition on the air. Listeners call/text and vote on each matchup. Two songs later the totals are aired and one song moves on. Winner should hit sometime late on Sunday. One person out of everyone who correctly picked the brackets all the way down to the conclusion, wins all these CD's.
Looking 4 Love
Still stuck for something for the morning of the 14th? I've never seen a station do a Valentines Day scavenger hunt. You'd need a big carrot to dangle but what if you lobbed out ten items on Monday and the person who brings in the most before 5 pm that afternoon wins. Like
- A business card from a dating service
- A hickey
- A handwritten original poem that includes the words "creosote" and "uvula"
- A candy heart that says "I Love You"
- A teddybear with a heart on it's stomach
- The bride/groom centerpiece from a wedding cake
- A ticket stub from a date movie (that will be judged)
- A bridesmaid dress
- A tennis racket ("love", get it?)
- A phone number on a bar napkin
This Has GOT To Be Good
For the morning show: www.hookersforjesus.net We get them started, they bring them back.