CPR Promotional Check-Up - Feb 20, 2013
February 20, 2013
Stupidly Monstrous Web Traffic
Apparently soft porn DOES work on the internet because for yet another year in a row, KDWB had the highest web traffic in Clear Channel with the photo galleries from their Valentines Pajama Party. 500,000 views on Saturday, 400,000 on Sunday and 1,574,580 yesterday which was almost a million more than the 2nd place station in the company. See what the fuss is about.
While nothing could ever compare with the beauty of the semi-nude listeners in Minneapolis, K-Rock in Charlottetown ventured down that path with a spirited game of Strip Hangman. It doesn't get better then semi-nude air talent on a website.
1st Quarter seems to be the time that these requests come out of the woodwork.
- People are trying to be more healthy and do other things to avoid seeing their doctor (ie: spending money) so what if you did a Health Fair at one of these facilities. BP tests. Heart checks. All the basics. Multiple client potential on this.
- What if you did a thing on the website where you helped people find compatible (schedule, location) workout buddies. This isn't a singles thing. This is helping listeners meet someone who will keep them on the program and encourage them and maybe become friends with. Having one of the announcers create a little team of W.O.B.'s to get fit with would be cool and great bonding with the listeners.
- "Healthy Hour". A workout time for people who are leaving work. They donate the money that would have spent on drinks to an applicable charity.
- The MS Society in the Twin Cities used to do an Aerobithon as a fundraiser. Several hundred people in a gym dancing and sweating. Mancow's first-ever appearance in SFO was at something like this in Half Moon Bay.
- Retro-lutions. For people who broke their New Years Eve promise and want another shot. Remote with a price break for people who come and sign up.
- ThighPod. A downloadable workout mix for the website, with client spots inserted.
- At-Workout. A feature on the website with exercises and activities that the cubical dwellers can do to stay fit between 9 and 5.
- St. Fattys Day. All March 17th, people can sign up and purchase discounted memberships, anonymously, through your website.