CPR Promotional Check-Up - Jan 20, 2015
January 20, 2015
The Black Bra Party
(Not associated with The Black Panther Party) Radiowave in Windhoek Namibia is a pretty freaking cool station. You know you're cool when Canadians think you're cool. This is their annual event to raise funds for breast cancer and would be a great followup for stations who are Little Black Dress'd out
'Tis the season to look in the mirror and scream, as evidenced by the fact that afternoon crowds at Anytime Fitness near me have gone up about 600%.
With that said, here are some ideas for the fitness clients.
- People are trying to be more healthy and do other things to avoid seeing their doctor (ie: spending money) so what if you did a Health Fair at one of these facilities. BP tests. Heart checks. All the basics. Multiple client potential on this.
- What if you did a thing on the website where you helped people find compatible (schedule, location) workout buddies. This isn't a singles thing. This is helping listeners meet someone who will keep them on the program and encourage them and maybe become friends with. Having one of the announcers create a little team of W.O.B.'s to get fit with would be cool and great bonding with the listeners.
- "Healthy Hour". A workout time for people who are leaving work. They donate the money that would have spent on drinks to an applicable charity.
- The MS Society in the Twin Cities used to do an Aerobithon as a fundraiser. Several hundred people in a gym dancing and sweating. Mancow's first-ever appearance in SFO was at something like this in Half Moon Bay.
- Retro-lutions. For people who broke their New Years Eve promise and want another shot. Remote with a price break for people who come and sign up.
- ThighPod. A downloadable workout mix for the website, with client spots inserted.
- At-Workout. A feature on the website with exercises and activities that the cubical dwellers can do to stay fit between 9 and 5.
- St. Fattys Day. All March 17th, people can sign up and purchase discounted memberships, anonymously, through your website.