CPR Promotional Check-Up - Oct 22, 2015
October 22, 2015
The Halloween Googlizing Has Begun
Halloween photo galleries have begun to pop up. What if you had listeners makeover their pumpkins to look like celebrities? Wig. Nose. Makeup. Piercings. Post and vote.
Dog House Monday
Part of being a guy is that we are inherently dumb and prone to doing stupid things that really upset the women in our life.
This could be a Sales package with a weekly prize on Monday morning for the guy who most effed up his weekend and SERIOUSLY needs to get out of trouble with the Miss or Mrs. The station and it's valued clients will help in the damage control by giving him dinner for two, maybe a spa package and a night out. Ask me about my first Valentines as a married guy.
The biggest cash jackpot in Canadian lottery history was going own and 2-Day FM used random numbers seen on the streets as the numbers they played.
Mix 106 in Boise is pretty darn cool and every year there is a trash talk bet between Mike and Kate over their teams of choice and last year she lost...but read between the lines and found a way to pay it off without humiliating herself. This year? He got a lawyer to draw up a contract.
FOOTBALL CONTRACT SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
Mike Kasper, being of sound mind, and Kate McGwire, who is a woman and is therefore by definition of unsound mind, hereby enter this Football Contract this 14th day of September, 2015.
Whereas the parties have had friendly football bets in the past;
Whereas the losing party in the past couple of years (i.e., Kate) has attempted to play fast and loose with the rules;
Whereas Mike has decided that written rules are finally necessary and this contract is imperative to save their friendship;
Now therefore, the parties agree as follows:
- Mike's team of choice is the Seattle Seahawks. Kate's team of choice is the Denver Broncos (Mike must have had first choice).
- Kate shall refrain from referring to Mike's team as the Seachickens or mentioning the "Pass from the 1 yard line". Mike shall refrain from referring to Kate's quarterback as the Nerdy Old Man.
- The parties hereby bet on which team will perform best in the 2015 season (including the playoffs).
- The winner of the bet shall be the team that performs best in the 2015 season (including the playoffs) as follows:
- If both teams make the playoffs, the winning team is the team that advances farthest in the playoffs.
- In the unlikely event that Denver beats the Raiders in the AFC Championship Game, and both teams play each other in the "Big Game", the winner of the "Big Game" is deemed the winner of the bet.
- If one team makes the playoffs, and the other team doesn't, the team that makes the playoffs is deemed the winner, even if they have a worse record than the other team.
- If both teams miss the playoffs the team with the best regular season record is deemed the winner.
The loser of the bet must perform one of the following:
- If Mix-106 will pay for a billboard, the loser must purchase a jersey of the winning team, have their face completely painted in the winning team's colors and wear temporary tattoos of the winning team's name and logo on their arms for a photo shoot from the waist up. The photos will be posted on the Mix-106 website as well as a billboard to be purchased by the radio station and to be run for 1 to 3 months. The picture on the billboard must be predominately displayed and Kate cannot pull a stunt like putting her picture barely visible in the right hand corner of the billboard with the phrase "the Denver Broncos are the Shazizzle" in large print. This option must be performed by September 1, 2016.
- If Mix-106 will not pay for a billboard, the loser must have their fingernails painted with gel polish in the winning team's colors. All 10 fingernails must be completely covered in the winning team's colors and a team decal must be placed on the index finger on each hand. Neither party can fudge the team colors (ie, Mike can't make them BSU colors). The loser must keep the nails painted for 14 days (Anything longer would require "a fill" and that is just stupid). This option must be performed by February 28, 2016.