CPR Promotional Check-Up - Sep 7, 2016
September 7, 2016
"Fat", Not "Phat"
One of the stations has a hospital client that wants "something". High/Low is great so one option would be for the morning host to document their food and beverage intake beginning at 5 pm the night before Thanksgiving, right through 12 midnight on Sunday. The video potential is amazing.
Come up with a rough estimate of the number of calories consumed, establish that as the number to guess, and do High/Low to win a gym membership for 2016.
Things That Should Be On The Street Today
This is just tip of the iceberg stuff but it gives you an idea of what should be addressed.
Breast Cancer Month
- A web gallery of listeners who are survivors.
- A day of Mommagrams at a clinic for listeners and their moms.
- Sponsors for a bra stringing and after party.
- An event like The Bosom Ball at Q-102 in Cincinnati.
- A garage sale or similar event as a fundraiser.
- The Deer Widows Ball as done by WIOG in Saginaw and WPXY in Rochester. For lack of a better description, a party for a thousand women with a dozen male strippers the weekend that the husbands and boyfriends are out blasting Bambi.
- A "Best Rack" gallery promotion. Done by KDWB with female listeners posing with this deer. You have to understand Minnesota to "get" how big that was.
- Pimp Your Blind. Sponsored by Home Depot or Cabelas, have female interns decorate guys hunting spots with products from the clients.
- Ski reports
- Ski busses
- "Snow Squad" was done by a station in Vancouver that had street teamers ssigned just to go and hit ski areas.
- School/Business closings.
- Get Plowed. Find someone on the staff who has a brother or cousin with a blade on the front of their pick up and spif them with tickets and gas to go and plow out a bunch of listeners after big storms.