Thursday, August 25, 2011
August 25, 2011
I put this in my column a few weeks and I think it’s worthy of an almost immediate repeat. I have sent it to 10-15 of my clients and every single one of them responded with a big THANK YOU!
Mark Ramsey always finds the cool stuff ... In one of his e-mail blasts from last week he provided a link from Buddy Media about effective Facebook Wall Posts. They even broke it down by industry. Here is the link ... (and note its not shortened to something like HERE)....and you’ll find out why soon.
Among the key findings:
* Posts of 80 characters or less have 27% higher levels of engagement
* Engagement rates are three times higher for posts that use a full, not a shortened, URL (I told you!)
* Brands that posted outside of business hours had 20% higher levels of engagement
* Engagement rates on Thursday and Friday are higher than any other days of the week.
* There is a lot more to learn in this piece ... read it today.
Comments? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.