Monday, August 26, 2013
August 26, 2013
The difference between reactive and proactive is often doing things first. And not just launching the big projects, but making being "first" a daily habit. Ask yourself this...
- Are you first to respond to an avail?
- Are you first in your target demo?
- Are you first to send a thank-you note?
- Are you first to create a new programming concept or idea that generates new dollars?
- Are you first in every morning?
- Are you first in market billing?
- Are you first to respond to your community in a time of need?
Even if you can't answer "yes" to all of the above questions, attempting to do so will pay dividends for you and your station.
Comments? E-mail me at email@example.com.