Friday, August 1, 2014
August 1, 2014
So Mr. Busy GM, who doesn't leave his office all day and on rare occasions actually makes a sales call, do this....
Review the latest sales projection then walk around the sales pit and...
* Walk up to "Sally" and congratulate her on the big hit she got yesterday.
* Go by "Greg's" cubicle and ask him what he's working on.
* Tell "Jim" you want to join him on an important sales call he has scheduled this week.
* Ask "Beverly" to show you a recent presentation she did.
* Ask "Bill" for help with something YOU are working on.
You will be amazed at what you learn with those five activities and impress the troops that you are actually ENGAGED?
Comments? E-mail me at email@example.com.