Wednesday, February 10, 2016
February 10, 2016
Below is a great piece from RAB VP/Training John Potter posted in their daily Radio Sales Today newsletter a long while back - that's still relevant today. I'm a big fan of the RAB, their training, resources and advocacy for our industry ... If you're not a member, consider it today.
6 Tips To Get Your Clients To Open E-Mails
Compelling subject lines get your e-mails opened by clients and prospects ... and that must be the first goal of any e-mail. Use these tips for subject lines to improve your open rate.
- Create a sense of urgency.
- Include a benefit to the receiver.
- Be consistent with your station's image.
- Signify the importance of the e-mail.
- Play to the relationship you have or want.
- Keep it short and to the point.
Comments? E-mail me at email@example.com.