Wednesday, April 27, 2016
April 27, 2016
Suggestion of the Day: Create a profile questionnaire you can give your talent.
Ask questions like
- What kind of car do you drive?
- What kind of car would you like to drive?
- Do you have pet? If so, what?
- Homeowner or renter?
- What are your three favorite local restaurants ... and local watering holes?
- Where do you like to shop?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Do you golf? Play tennis? Jog?
You get the idea. Then take those profiles into your next sales meeting and discuss the profiles. Ask your AEs if there is a prospect or perhaps a good client you can upsell with an endorsement campaign because Biff of the Biff & Becky Morning Show would like free dog food for Fido or Becky loves The Bonefish Grill would gladly do endorsements for some gift cards. You'd be surprised what the natural energy can do for a product already embraced by the talent and you're not asking them to consider another weight loss program. Have at it. It works.
Comments? E-mail me at email@example.com.