Tuesday, September 27, 2016
September 27, 2016
So I know you are in the thick of budgets for 2017 and numbers are probably all you are thinking about ... .But, it's all the other stuff that drives those numbers. Here are a few things you should think about while planning for 2017:
- How is your sales team ... honestly? Grade them all and determine if this is the group that can get you to that 2017 goal.
- When is the last time you've done a "re-set" with your programming department?
- Are you on target?
- Are you first in your demo?
- Do your PD and talent understand the goal we have to hit and how they can contribute to it?
- In what condition are your receivables? It doesn't matter what you are "billing" until the money is in the bank. Do you need to shore up that system?
Now is the time to be thinking about this ... well before you are expected to deliver these increases in 2017!
Comments? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.