KBIG Seeking APD/MD
January 11, 2012 at 10:23 AM (PT)
CLEAR CHANNEL Hot AC KBIG (104.3 MYfm)/LOS ANGELES, one of the market's top performing stations has a rare opening for an APD/MD.
According to OM ANDREW JEFFRIES, "Let’s not pretend. It will be crazy, fast-paced days with intense concentration in one of the world’s most competitive and important radio markets. We also have beer and wine, a WIENERSCHNITZEL just across the road, and your ticket to quickly become a key part in one of the best broadcasting teams in the country.
* An equal love for music and radio
* Natural ability to create fun and creative promotions
* You’ll need to live in and know all forms of social media platforms
* Experience in directing and coaching on-air personalities
* Passion for implementing a relentless music strategy, daily
* You should have excellent label relationships
* Management experience with events and community service initiatives
* Direct responsibility for stream stations and HD multicast stations
* Creative marketing concepts and promotional ideas for station and sales promotions
* To work side by side with PD & OM on development of station strategy
* Online content development for digital brands
* The ability to think differently for MYFM
Qualified candidates checklist:
* I have mid-market experience as PD, or similar for at least three years.
* I am a SELECTOR or preferably G SELECTOR encyclopedia
* I have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* I have a high knowledge of radio automation systems (NEXGEN preferred, but not required)
* I can show a clear track record of ratings success
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to: OM ANDREW JEFFRIES, CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO, 3400 West Olive Ave., Suite 550, BURBANK, CA 91505. Or. you can e-mail your info to email@example.com. Applications close at 5p on THURSDAY (JANUARY 19th). EOE.