Ready For Some Fresh Insight? Check Out These New All Access Columns!
January 11, 2012 at 11:52 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews RADIOCRAFT/OPEN HOUSE PARTY Founder/host JOHN GARABEDIAN.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY clues you into "Ishita Gupta on how Broadcasters can confront Challenges to Innovation."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG has "More resolutions ... Yep."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZEE/MADISON PD/MD/afternoons HUNTER QUINN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KOPW/OMAGA, NE, PD/afternoons/mix show GREG "HOT BOY" LEMONS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WERZ/PORTSMOUTH, NH Promotions Dir./middays ELIZABETH "ELI" TRETTER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WUBB/SAVNNNAH, GA PD KENNY JAY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WENJ/ATLANTIC CITY, NJ APD/on-air host MIKE GILL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WEQX/ALBANY, NY MD JEFF MORAD.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WEDG/BUFFALO co-host TOM RAGAN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with ACOUSTIC CAFE Exec. Producer/host ROB REINHART.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WRNB/PHILADELPHIA OM/Dir./Programming ELROY SMITH.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SOULSTRIDE RECORDS artist BRITTANY HARGEST.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KGXX/SUSANVILLE, CA alum BILL CRAWFORD.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS