New All Access Columns -- Not Blacked Out!
January 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews RANDY LANE COMPANY Founder RANDY LANE..
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY wants you to "Brand your Station the Rock Star Way."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG watches "Videos in the New Year."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KDWB/MINNEAPOLIS late-overnights BIG D.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews OASIS RADIO GROUP GM/Partner/Dir. Content PHIL BECKER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of syndicated night host KIM IVERSEN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with HOT SCHATZ CEO/Publicist PR SCHATZI HAGEMAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with DR. EVELYN HIGGINS SHOW host EVELYN HIGGINS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KXTE/LAS VEGAS nights ERIC "BEAN" DIONNE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KCLB-KDGL/PALM SPRINGS, CA Dir./FM Operations JENNIFER SHEVLIN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with DAVIS MEDIA, LLC Pres. TOM DAVIS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KJLH/LOS ANGELES PD AUNDRAE RUSSELL.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews CENTRICITY MUSIC band SIXTEEN CITIES.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with SIRIUS-MAXIM RADIO alum MICHAEL BOWER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS