New All Access Columns ... At The Ready!
February 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews "THE SCHNITT SHOW" syndicated Talk host TODD "MJ" SCHNITT.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY explains, "How to make Listener and DJ Relationships Interactive - and Social."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG talks "Blogging."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KMCK/FAYETTEVILLE, AR and KBBQ/FT. SMITH, AR OM/PD/afternoons JJ RYAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KQKS/DENVER afternoon drive/mixer DJ CHONZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KWSJO/ATLANTIC CITY, NJ mornings TOM MORGAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with BROKEN BOW RECORDS musician DUSTIN LYNCH.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KDWN/LAS VEGAS Talk show host ALAN STOCK.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WRMR/GREENVILLE-NEW BERN-JACKSONVILLE, NC OM/PD DAN BINDER.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WOTT-WEFX/WATERTOWN, NY PD LANCE HALE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WXRT/CHICAGO morning DJ LIN BREHMER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from RCA RECORDS SVP/Promotion GEO BIVINS.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews JANN MOUTTET PROMOTIONS National Radio Promotions Manager JENNIFER MOUTTET.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WQSH/ALBANY alum MARK VANNESS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.