Exclusive Mediabase Analysis From All Access
February 6, 2012 at 3:51 AM (PT)
Industry insiders make sure they get ALL ACCESS' exclusive MEDIABASE chart recap analysis in their e-mail box every MONDAY morning. How about you? This week's highlights from ANTHONY ACAMPORA, Partner MUSICRUNCH/RADIOCRUNCH and MEDIABASE Charts Consultant, include:
* Top 40: Flo Grabs Another #1; Adele Roars To #2; Gavin Top 10; MADONNA enters the chart at 25* with "Give Me All Your Lovin'" with just two days of airplay. She also went all the way to #2 on iTUNES along with the SUPER BOWL performance
* Rhythmic: Flo Rida Retains #1; Drake Has Another Top 5; Tyga Top
* Urban: Drake Holds At #1, Surges Into Top 5; Fiona, Beyonce Top 10
* Hot AC: Adele Lands Another #1; Clarkson, Coldplay Top 10
* Active Rock: Chevelle's Dozen; Top Five Finger; Foxy Shazam Surges
* Alternative: Black Keys Continue Dominance; Awolnation Top 5; Rise, Fun. Top 10
* Triple A: Republic Holds Top 3; Coldplay Top 10; Bonnie Raitt, Alabama Shakes Debut
Want to receive this information (and much more detail) every MONDAY morning? Go to the navigation bar on top of this screen and choose "My Account." Then make sure you're set to receive ALL ACCESS NET NEWS e-mail.
Don't forget to follow @musicrunch on TWITTER.