You'll 'Heart' These New All Access Columns!
February 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews KATZ MARKETING SOLUTIONS Pres. BOB MCCURDY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: BOB BUCHMANN believes "50 Is The New..."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS offers "Rule #1 In 2012!"
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers part 3 of his series on Black History Month.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY talks to "Gordon Borrell on Radio's Miserable Digital Sales Progress."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG notices that the "Chili Peppers Go Interactive."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KKDM/DES MOINES MD/nights and KDWB/MINNEAPOLIS weekends JAY THOMAS "INTERN JOHN."
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KKFR/PHOENIX PD MIKEY FUENTES.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KQNU/SIOUX CITY, IA PD/mornings MOOSE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KKBQ/HOUSTON mornings KEVIN KLINE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with SALEM RADIO NETWORK host MICHAEL MEDVED.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with EMI/CAPITOL SPECIAL OPS VP/Promotion DAVE BARBIS.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WNRQ/NASHVILLE PD/on-air personality MUD.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with VERVE MUSIC GROUP Head of Promotion CASEY SILCOCK.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WRKS/NEW YORK PD JAY DIXON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews KLTY/DALLAS PD MIKE PENDERGAST.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KMYZ/TULSA alum KENNY WALL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.