Exclusive Mediabase Analysis From All Access
February 20, 2012 at 3:48 AM (PT)
Industry insiders receive ALL ACCESS' exclusive MEDIABASE chart recap analysis in their e-mail box every MONDAY morning. How about you? This week's highlights from ANTHONY ACAMPORA, Partner MUSICRUNCH/RADIOCRUNCH and MEDIABASE Charts Consultant, include:
* Top 40: Adele Dominant #1; Guetta Top 5; Gym Class Top 10
* Rhythmic: Drake Holds Top Spot, Has Three In Top 10; Top 5 For Tyga; Loverance Top 20
* Urban: Drake #1 Here Too; Mary J., Beyonce Enter Top 10; Wale Surges
* Hot AC: Adele Wins Big; Clarkson To #2; Train Top 10; Katy Perry Lone Debut
* Active Rock: Shinedown Fights Their Way To #1; Redlight King Top 10; Nickelback Climbing
* Alternative: Gotye New #1; Fun. Enter Top 5; Snow Patrol, Middle Class Rut Debut
* Triple A: Republic Retain Top 3; Train Enter Top 10; Lovett Debuts
Want to receive this information (and much more detail) every MONDAY morning? Go to the navigation bar on top of this screen and choose "My Account." Then make sure you're set to receive ALL ACCESS NET NEWS e-mail.
Don't forget to follow @musicrunch on TWITTER.