Fresh All Access Columns, Ready To Rip 'N' Read!
February 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews NUVOODOO MEDIA SERVICES Co-Founder CAROLYN GILBERT.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY advises, "Want to Simulcast your On-Air and Online Radio Spots? Don't!."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG mines "Digital Resources."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKFS/CINCINNATI PD/mornings JORDAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KZFM/CORPUS CHRISTI, TX OM RUDY RAMOS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMYX/MILWAUKEE morning show host KIDD O'SHEA.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with CMT SVP/Music Strategy LESLIE FRAM.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WWTN/NASHVILLE Dr. and Talk Show Host DR. JOSH AXE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KMYZ-KTSO/TULSA PD PAUL KRIEGLER.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews syndicated morning duo WALTON AND JOHNSON.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KCMP/MINNEAPOLIS MD DAVID SAFAR.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHTD-WGPR/DETROIT PD JAY HICKS.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews MISSION HOUSE MUSIC band DANIEL BOSS BAND.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KNDE/COLLEGE STATION, TX alum ANDY "KRASH" PONDILLO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.