Exclusive Mediabase Analysis From All Access
February 27, 2012 at 3:45 AM (PT)
Industry insiders make sure they get ALL ACCESS' exclusive MEDIABASE chart recap analysis in their e-mail box every MONDAY morning. How about you? This week's highlights from ANTHONY ACAMPORA, Partner MUSICRUNCH/RADIOCRUNCH and MEDIABASE Charts Consultant, include:
* Top 40: Adele Holds; Clarkson Top 3, Up 2000 spins; Wanted Enter Top 10
* Rhythmic: Republic Rolls With 3 Of Top 5; Guetta Now Top 10; Nicki's Big Debut
* Urban: Drake, Tyga Top 3 Here Too; Diggy Into Top 10; Usher Lands Huge Debut
* Hot AC: Adele Holds Off Kelly; Jessie J Top 10; Katy Perry Top 20
* Active Rock: Shinedown Dominant #1; All That Remains Top 10; Nickelback Top 20
* Alternative: Gotye Hold Top Spot; Fun. Top 3; Grouplove Top 10
* Triple A: Columbia With 4 Of Top 10; Gotye Holds Here; Coldplay Nearing Top 5; Mraz Debuts
Want to receive this information (and much more detail) every MONDAY morning? Go to the navigation bar on top of this screen and choose "My Account." Then make sure you're set to receive ALL ACCESS NET NEWS e-mail.
Don't forget to follow @musicrunch on TWITTER.